soccer shoes with the studs outsole

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
marcolisi
New User

Hello guys.

I have a question reguarding the soccer shoes with the studs outsole .

The problem is that I really HATE studs.

I am very very confort in playing with turf shoes ,that have little studs ( Nike total 90 III turf ) . I use them to play on the turf field and I use them also on the dust field.

But the really problem come when I play on a very very dusty field or on the grass. There is for me NO grip at all , and I am a player that base all on the sprint and reactivity . I am very lucky to have speedy fiber in my muscle so that I am very fast on the 100 mt but also very agile and very fast on the changes of directions and in the short meters dashes ( 5 - 20 mt ) .
I always get first on the ball , but this is NOT the case when I play on dusty fields or on grass fields . I really lose all that lucky attrybute that I have , even I get slower in agility and changing direction in comparison with the worst guy on the field . Is like running on the ice for me .
My turf shoees really sucks and sadly this is normal using this type of shoeses on that surface.

So u are thinking . Why u don't use soccer shoeses with the studs outsole ??

The unswer is that it seems to me playing on stilts ... I do not have balance , I do not have control of my movements , I become slower . I do NOT slip anymore , but I do not feel confortable and agile .

I also have really good soccer shoeses with the studs outsole ( Adidas predator traction for firm ground ) . It has 13 studs , but they seem very high and on a very dusty solid groung , it really seems to stay on stilts.

So now I waqs wondering if u can suggest some pair of shoese that as more number of studs and that mayby are less high . Maybe if I have more studs , it feels tro me as I have more surface of the outsole touching the ground.

I saw these shoeses:

1) Puma Mestre GCi FG ( molded ) . It seems to me that has 25 studs.

2) Nike air zoom brasilian ( molded )

3) Puma tourada gci FG

Do u have any other suggestions please ??
tx

marcolisi
New User

hi guys .

Could u please suggest me a good site where I can watch the pics of the soccer shoeses .
I need a very goos site with a lot of shoeses and with big thumbnails

thank u very muck

michael
Sophomore Member

marcolisi
New User

thank u for the site

The thing is that I am trying to fing some shoeses that have a lot of number of studs . So I need a site with bigger images.
That site is great , but I sbould click on every single peir of shoes to see a big picture and count the number of studs.

Do u have another site with bigger images , without clicking on other pages ??

thank u