Vapor 3's

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
robbie
Sophomore Member

Does anyone know when they are coming out? I heard they might come out in September.

goldboots7

Feb of 2006.
Stats: 19Goals 1YC 1RC 23GP

*yung-ital*
Pending Mod

itsnt it march 2006? i heard its in march

Miguel10
New User

These are pics of Vapor 3's. As for me I am hoping that these are just the rough model of the new vapors. These are for sure atleast the style or basis of what they will look like.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

I really like the Ice/Gold shoes. I think I see my shoes for my high school season.
God damn brewery!!!

mustahfa10

Henry's gonna wear them...sweet im getiin them. nah just kiddin but i an=m gettin those ice gold ones, those are simply sweet looking

but i have to check the comfort as well as the fitting, good thing i have narrow feet

soccer11
Admin

those really look sweet. Does anyone know the prices for them?

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

i just got the euro sport that has them in it. there .6 oz heavier. ive never liked vapors, if anyone gets these, tell us how they are.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Well, as you can read above, I was planning to buy them as soon as they came out, but I've been having second thoughts. I was thinking of trying the new Puma Kings (god, those shoes are awesome looking) and now that I see that puma is making a similar-looking shoe that is even lighter than the Vapors, I have decided to get those.
God damn brewery!!!

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

they weigh 8 oz. upper:revolutionary teijin synthetic that is engineered to conform and adjust to the foot's shape. Form fitting exposed heel cup cradles the heel. anatomically contoured speed last mirrors the foot. Carbon heel wrap stabilizes and distributes impact during heel strike. An internal chassis transfers energy directly to the cleats.
outsole:two piece plate with direct injected studs for traction and instant acceleration.

made in italy.

$194.99 in Eurosport(soccer.com)

customization is available.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

Juventus10FC

the new pumas they are making that are lighter than vapors are called v1.06s. I saw them in the new Eurosport a few days ago and they only weight 6.8 oz! Heres a link:

http://soccer.com/IWCatProductPage.proc ... showcase=t

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

ya the puma 1.06 or even the 3.06 look so light that its stupid. but theyre wiked ugly
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Eh, everyone I've talked to didn't like how they looked, but I think they look really good. It seemed like they put more emphasis on comfort than the old Vapors had, and I am more likely to buy these in the near future.
God damn brewery!!!

goldboots7

I got a pair yesterday and tryed them out [just got back from injury] and i must say although there 8oz you dont even notice the difrence from vapor II's and i have been using vapors since they first came out back in 2002.

One thing you notice when you put on the boot for the first time is the heel is alot more comfortable than the vapor II it is also a very well made boot now for those of you that own a pair of vapor II's and want something 5x comfortable go to your local football shop and try them on also with vapors they take about 4 games to be perfectly broken in just a tip if there are non vapor users out there just so you know.

out of 10 i whould give these a 9.5 it whould have easly been a ten but not everyone can afford these lucky for me i dont have to pay.

cheers

Miguel

ps sorry about the spelling im still learning english.
Stats: 19Goals 1YC 1RC 23GP

pascalfrik

hey goldboots are these mercurial vapors 3 really beter than the vapors 2. Because i had the talaria vapors 2 and i totally ruined my big toes of my left and right foot. both my right and my left big toe are sort of purple and white they are also pretty loose and i think they will fall of soon and a new nail will grow back. I was wondering if i were to buy the vapors 3 if i would have the same problem again with my toes? i am now playing on tiempo's but they are soon going to break so i want to get a new pair a boots for the next season.