Predator or Copa for me?

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Anymi
Veteran Member

I have seriously pronated feet. one is particualrly bad that it limits my movement.

Ive worn both. Both great boots. I wear sports authotics aswell. But i remember predators were a bit tighter and diallowed my foot to roll a little bit which is good. But i really dont know.

For all the boot geeks, which would be better for me?

TommyGun
Veteran Member

Anymi wrote:I have seriously pronated feet. one is particualrly bad that it limits my movement.

Ive worn both. Both great boots. I wear sports authotics aswell. But i remember predators were a bit tighter and diallowed my foot to roll a little bit which is good. But i really dont know.

For all the boot geeks, which would be better for me?
I'd probably go for the Predator X because they will offer a bit more support. Due to the k-leather of the copa, the boots made stretch out of shape a little, allowing more movement in the areas you need to be stable.

Anymi
Veteran Member

thanks a million tommygun!

I always felt as though the predators didnt allow too much movement for rolling which in my case is a positive.

TommyGun
Veteran Member

Anymi wrote:thanks a million tommygun!

I always felt as though the predators didnt allow too much movement for rolling which in my case is a positive.
Have you looked into any braces/wraps that might help support you ankles more straight on? They would probably be uncomfortable at first, but I'd try them if it would take away from the wide range of motion that might give you trouble.