Pantofola d'Oro

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
xilog

Pantofola d'Oro

Post by xilog » 05 May 2010, 19:50

Hey guys, I havent been on here for a while, but I have some questions who needs to be answered. I'm considering buying Pantofola d'Oro boots on PDS, and this is what I need to know: Are the boots any good? They look like high quality shoes to me, and I love to wear boots that no one else does. Secondly, how are the sizes? I have size 43 in EU sizes (9 in the UK and US I think?) with Nikes boots, but are the sizes any different from for example Nikes? This is the first time I'm buying boots online, and I'm not exactly rich so it wouldnt be great if the boots turn out to be too small...
Last sign:

sign/ava by me

TommyGun
Veteran Member

Re: Pantofola d'Oro

Post by TommyGun » 05 May 2010, 20:25

xilog wrote:Hey guys, I havent been on here for a while, but I have some questions who needs to be answered. I'm considering buying Pantofola d'Oro boots on PDS, and this is what I need to know: Are the boots any good? They look like high quality shoes to me, and I love to wear boots that no one else does. Secondly, how are the sizes? I have size 43 in EU sizes (9 in the UK and US I think?) with Nikes boots, but are the sizes any different from for example Nikes? This is the first time I'm buying boots online, and I'm not exactly rich so it wouldnt be great if the boots turn out to be too small...
any particular reason that you want to try these other than "you like to wear boots that no one else does?" I'm not knocking your decision, I'm just asking. I found this review so this might help you understand about the quality or function....http://www.footy-boots.com/pantofola-do ... nial-8915/. You could always contact the person that wrote the review...typically they review boots quite often so they would know their size across quite a few brands. I've done that one time after I read a review and the size worked out fairly well.

xilog

Post by xilog » 06 May 2010, 21:54

Thanks for the review man! Now that Ive read it, I think that I'll have to purchase myself a pair. And for your question, as I mentioned in my previous post they seem like quality boots, and according to the review they are extremely comfy too :)
Last sign:

sign/ava by me

TommyGun
Veteran Member

Post by TommyGun » 06 May 2010, 22:01

Cool man. Even if you get the wrong size, PDS are pretty good about returns and working with you. The staff seems to be mostly players as well so I'm sure you could call them to get their insight on sizing. Being in Canada, I have to make sure I get the size right because 1) everything comes out like 4-6 months later here than the anywhere else and 2) shipping and customs can really discourage you from buying boots from outside the country. Let us know how they are when you get them, I'm somewhat interested in them after reading that review as well.