Adidas F30i vs Nike Talaria

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Ronaldao
Sophomore Member

Hi I am looking for boots under $100, which do you guys think is better? I have a normal width foot and am looking for a light boot with a large strike zone and good heel stability, would these do? Thanks.

Rummandinho

adidas. More wider

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Adidas. No child labour. ;\

Rummandinho is right; the Adidas boots are wider. It's up to you which you find more comfortable. Perhaps it would be possible for you to try on a pair of each in a store, or something?

Ronaldao
Sophomore Member

Thanks for the help the thing is that I play on sh*t fields(bumpy and long grass) and don't know how they will hold up, do you guys have experience with any of these boots?

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

My Talarias lasted me a long ass time. Like, 2 and a half years. Never worn a pair of that particular Adidas brand.

Ronaldao
Sophomore Member

Hey thanks for the help Rome Leader. Do the Talarias stretch out a lot and how is shooting and crossing with them?

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

They do stretch a fair bit. Moreso if you plan on getting them in some type of leather over synthetic (in which case, I find they will last longer too, although waterproofing may be an issue for you).

They shoot and cross with the best of them, for sure. As long as you yourself can shoot and cross with the best of them. ;)