Nike Vapors

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Blakman
New User

Try removing the insoles.......I found that the belt lie of the boot was too low down across the back of my ankle. This helped alot.........lol....After awhile my skin became conditioned to the boots and I was able to put back in the original insoles..........Hope this helps
;-)

J
Admin

[quote="23Beckham
well what would you rather have....a 5 milliion dollar shoe deal that makes you play in uncomfortable and crappy shoes which might cause injury....or a 30 million dollar salary in which you can only get the full amount if you are healthy and not injured.....i rather have the 30 million dollar amount, and im sure the stars all think like that too[/quote]

Id rather have fun playing the game in boots that comfortable on my feet. Once you start getting paid to play and its your fulltime job, it completely changes the aspect of the game.

timo1023
New User

23Beckham wrote:haha they are soooo comfortable......they will always keep you on your toes and you will always be quick with them......just wear 2 socks....like a regular white sock or whatever color you chose underneath and then put your regular team sock over it....i get blisters too so i put like an ace bandage over it....it feels comfortable too...like comeon really.......if you think it would be uncomfortable......WHY WOULD RONALDO, ADRIANO, ROBINHO, LANDON DONOVAN, DAMARCUS BEASLEY, all of them......why would they wear it??? hmmm.....lol they are amazing boots
Because they get paid big bucks too..... Do you honestly think they wear regular vapors? They get like souped up ones, I believe.

About the blisters, If you go to any real shoe store, they should have small shoe pads, and some of them are free.

I never liked the feel of the vapors, I'm more of a Copa Mundial guy myself. I like kangaroo leather. :D

J
Admin

they are wearing the same vapors as everyone else. They are football boots, not a car.

playa
Sophomore Member

yeah you D bag

Mike

You can't compare what we wear to what pros wear.
The big stars who are sponsered in these corporations such as nike have specially customized boots to fit their foot exactly how they want to.
There is a difference between what we wear and what they do even if it's the same model.

robbie
Sophomore Member

I get blisters on my heel. use 2nd skin for them. i still think vapors are more comfortable though, when i wear any other shoe it doesn't feel right. vapors fit my foot great. all others feel flat.

loren
New User

my vapors give me the worst blisters they are big does any one know how to stop them

messi19
Veteran Member

loren wrote:my vapors give me the worst blisters they are big does any one know how to stop them
Welcome to Expert football Loren. I suggest you dont post in topics when they are this dead, no one has posted anything in 8 months. I suggest you post in topics that are currently active, you can read the forum rules to understand a bit better how topics work. Have a look in the "Nike Topic" and someone can answer your question.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

heiky0711

i'm considering to buy vapor iv but i'm not sure which size to wear. Firstly, i have a wide feet. I'm currently wearing a size 10 for vapor iii which apparently doesnt support the wide feet thing. The vapor iv has a wide feet technology which i think i should wear size 9 1/2. What do you guys think? which one shall i choose, 9 1/2 or 10? thanks!

My Latest Football Vlog: https://youtu.be/AAmtqY6kjFM
Subscribe my YT channel: http://bit.do/theheiky11
My blog http://soccer-tricks.blogspot.com

Carolan18

heiky0711 wrote:i'm considering to buy vapor iv but i'm not sure which size to wear. Firstly, i have a wide feet. I'm currently wearing a size 10 for vapor iii which apparently doesnt support the wide feet thing. The vapor iv has a wide feet technology which i think i should wear size 9 1/2. What do you guys think? which one shall i choose, 9 1/2 or 10? thanks!
Id go with the 9 1/2 at the largest. The boots not only are wider now but also they are longer. For most people they run a little long so I would go 9 1/2 or even a 9. If I were you I would go to your local football shop and try on a pair. then you dont have to take a risk on the sizes.

Hope I helped

Kanishk

Try wearing 2 socks.

Ali14

can any1 tell me the difference between nike mercurial vapors and nike mercurial talaria....

i'm thinkin of buyin sum vapors....for the first tym in my life..

i need sum honest review abt them...like their positives and negatives and other stuff...

plz help
Its Not About How Many Punches Knock You Down, Its What You Do When You Get Back Up Again.

brettchelsea9

:shock: :shock: the same thing happend to me but u have to but something over the blisters and let it heal and it doesnt come back.

does any one no what web site i can go to find the orange nike steam if there is not any just give me advice.

brettchelsea9

and vapers dont have a flap over it and the vapers are great get them