Nike Vapors

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
playa
Sophomore Member

hello i have had my vapors for half of a season and i get blisters almost everytime i wear them. does anyone elase out there have the same problem with vapors? or do u guys just have any advice on what to do to prevent blisters? please help me out!

Ronaldinho10

If you get the blisters on your wee toe or side of foot ur boots r not wide enough

playa
Sophomore Member

im getting the blisters on my heels

laurynas21
New User

I have the same problem too...

AC_Milan>*

laurynas21 wrote:I have the same problem too...
Same here. I get them on my heel.

Sig by me.

J
Admin

I would say that is a sign of too much movement and room in your boot. Try and secure your boots to your feet better, or maybe look into another pair of boots that will suit your feet better.

soccer11
Admin

yeah i agree, if it woulda been on your side of the foot then it would of meant it was too narrow, but if its on your heel, it means thats the boot is too big. try to stuff it with like paper towels of somthing. i hope you understand what i mean, if not just say so.

dooglas
Veteran Member

vapors seem so thin and uncomfortable.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

23Beckham
New User

haha they are soooo comfortable......they will always keep you on your toes and you will always be quick with them......just wear 2 socks....like a regular white sock or whatever color you chose underneath and then put your regular team sock over it....i get blisters too so i put like an ace bandage over it....it feels comfortable too...like comeon really.......if you think it would be uncomfortable......WHY WOULD RONALDO, ADRIANO, ROBINHO, LANDON DONOVAN, DAMARCUS BEASLEY, all of them......why would they wear it??? hmmm.....lol they are amazing boots

dooglas
Veteran Member

i like my pulses. but everyone is different.
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

frizzyan
Veteran Member

dooglas wrote:vapors seem so thin and uncomfortable.
There's a thing called Asian vapors. The name might be misleading, but it's just for people with wide feet. Asians have got wider feet but smaller foot size, so that's why they made special vapors for them.

However, i don't have much of a problem with my vapors, so I'm glad I followed my friend's advice of not getting vapors that are too big for my feet.

dooglas
Veteran Member

i think boots are pretty personal, even though vapors might rock, i might not like them, just because i am more comfortable in what i can do in pulses, vice versa.

who would you rather be?

J
Admin

23Beckham wrote:haha they are soooo comfortable......they will always keep you on your toes and you will always be quick with them......just wear 2 socks....like a regular white sock or whatever color you chose underneath and then put your regular team sock over it....i get blisters too so i put like an ace bandage over it....it feels comfortable too...like comeon really.......if you think it would be uncomfortable......WHY WOULD RONALDO, ADRIANO, ROBINHO, LANDON DONOVAN, DAMARCUS BEASLEY, all of them......why would they wear it??? hmmm.....lol they are amazing boots
alot of those players are getting paid to wear them to make people think they are great boots, so they will go and buy them.

dooglas
Veteran Member

thats true to...and i bet they are custom made.

who would you rather be?

23Beckham
New User

alot of those players are getting paid to wear them to make people think they are great boots, so they will go and buy them.
well what would you rather have....a 5 milliion dollar shoe deal that makes you play in uncomfortable and crappy shoes which might cause injury....or a 30 million dollar salary in which you can only get the full amount if you are healthy and not injured.....i rather have the 30 million dollar amount, and im sure the stars all think like that too