What does he wear?

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Jboogey

What does Cristiano Ronaldo wear?...from head to toe undergarments as well.

Please no slick comments or anyone implying that im gay because im far from it. Also I know that in NO way will dressing like him on the pitch will make me play like him, just wanna know.
"Skill is in the foot not whats on it" - New Born Prodigy

avipbn

NikePro for his "Temperature Regulation Gear"

That goes for under his jersey, and his shorts.

Mercurial Vapor IV (NON-SL)

Jboogey

thanks but on his legs?... thats what i mainly wanted to find out

dhs

you mean the whole tape thing? there was a huge discussion already just look around for it

Jboogey

could you give me a link to it?

Kasaki
Veteran Member

I google and I found this post on some weird forum
i know exactly what cristiano ronaldo does...he first cuts the foot part of the manchester united or portugal sock and than he puts a white nike tube, then he puts on the manchester or portugal sock with out the foot part of the sock, than he tapes the end of the uniform sock to the tube sock and than he puts on the shinguards....easy as that if you can see a pics where he is injured against the manchester united vs lille game in france you can see in apicture exactly how he has it
what i used to do to get the look of c ronaldo's sock was.. id get a pair of white shin pad sleeves and just slip them over my sock and just put sum tape around the top to hold them up.. looked the exact same no socks had to be cut and the sleeves are very thin so they don't bother you at all.. helps with blisters to .. i don't do it any more.. it was just a fad i tried a year or two ago lol
I agree with both this 2 and hope I helped

dhs

thats the one cut off the foot of the game sock where a white sock pull ur game sock overit and tape up from it however high you want it

NewBornProdigy
Admin

I google and I found this post on some weird forum
i know exactly what cristiano ronaldo does...he first cuts the foot part of the manchester united or portugal sock and than he puts a white nike tube, then he puts on the manchester or portugal sock with out the foot part of the sock, than he tapes the end of the uniform sock to the tube sock and than he puts on the shinguards....easy as that if you can see a pics where he is injured against the manchester united vs lille game in france you can see in apicture exactly how he has it

what i used to do to get the look of c ronaldo's sock was.. id get a pair of white shin pad sleeves and just slip them over my sock and just put sum tape around the top to hold them up.. looked the exact same no socks had to be cut and the sleeves are very thin so they don't bother you at all.. helps with blisters to .. i don't do it any more.. it was just a fad i tried a year or two ago lol

I agree with both this 2 and hope I helped
Are you serious??? I thought the united socks just were white at the foot and he just wraps tape around his leg, but it explains how you always see him warming up in just a pair of white foot socks, then he comes out in black and white

Jesus what a waste of socks... :D

Jboogey

Jesus what a waste of socks...

tell me about it, I thought he was just wearing two socks and tape. It looks cool to me though, i might do it with one of my practice ones lol

Kasaki
Veteran Member

Jboogey wrote:
Jesus what a waste of socks...

tell me about it, I thought he was just wearing two socks and tape. It looks cool to me though, i might do it with one of my practice ones lol
I'm gonna do it with a old shinguard sleeve at a game with my long sleeve jersey lol

Jboogey

lol im gonna do exactly what he does...I have the socks and the tape, im just trying to get some nike j shinguards now cuz my current ones are umcomfortable once I do that ill try it.

Kasaki
Veteran Member

Jboogey wrote:lol im gonna do exactly what he does...I have the socks and the tape, im just trying to get some nike j shinguards now cuz my current ones are umcomfortable once I do that ill try it.
I
I have fat adidas ones and they are uncomfortable , so am gettin the nike mercurial in the smallest size possible

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

I have the j guards, they work fine. Try soccer.com

Jboogey

arsenalfc08 wrote:I have the j guards, they work fine. Try soccer.com
thats what im going to do, thanks.