How come pro players dont need to break their cleeats in?

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
panchester07
Veteran Member

:o

why the heck do i get rated a 1, i dont really care too much for it, but it was a legit question. I can think of 10 players right now that werent confy with their cleats and change them in the midlle of the game. Also you can tell when a cleat is new or not, and honestly, those are brand new everytime...

So why the rate?
Last edited by panchester07 on 07 Oct 2009, 16:17, edited 1 time in total.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

lol are you serious with this post? How do you know they aren't broken in, they do practice you know. Just because they may have 3-4 pairs of boots doesn't mean they aren't broken in. Pro players are not exempt from having broken in boots. They aren't sent to them already broken in.

messi19
Veteran Member

arsenalfc08 wrote:lol are you serious with this post? How do you know they aren't broken in, they do practice you know. Just because they may have 3-4 pairs of boots doesn't mean they aren't broken in. Pro players are not exempt from having broken in boots. They aren't sent to them already broken in.
Beckam's boots are sent to him broken in.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

messi19 wrote:
arsenalfc08 wrote:lol are you serious with this post? How do you know they aren't broken in, they do practice you know. Just because they may have 3-4 pairs of boots doesn't mean they aren't broken in. Pro players are not exempt from having broken in boots. They aren't sent to them already broken in.
Beckam's boots are sent to him broken in.
lol seriously. For some reason I find that funny. I'm probably not the best person on this subject as my boots have broken in very easily.

messi19
Veteran Member

Yeah I know lol. Adidas put this special sort of mould thing in his boot so that it fits his foot perfect.

big_pimpin
New User

thats because its david beckham

2brown347
Veteran Member

actrually it's because he wears a new pair of boots every game then donates them to charity or keeps them (if an important game). So he woundn't want unbroken in cleats every game.

MiKeOnE29

Yeah most of the players that wear vapors get a new pair for every game simple because they can and the boot rips easy.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

they are pros,when they first get sponsored by a brand they bring in the player and does some work with their foot,so that they can custom make the boot to the players' foot,so every time a pro player gets a boot,it is the same fit as the last,so when we go into stores and buy boots(lets say vapor iv,we buy a boot with the same design and material,but not the same comfort,pros boots are super comfy and they choose how they want their boot to fit when they go in to get their foot worked on...thats why they dont have to break in,they are in the exact shape of their foot already and thats why sometimes u just see a pro change his boots,no breaking in,just put on and wear....i hope i explained properly

if i said anything wrong in my explanation someone else please correct me

oh yea,and every/mst pros wear new boots every game,like gerrad,he only wears the same boots if he played really well in them and scored,he said he is a little superstitious with his boots,Alex tries to tell him its stupid to do that but he still does it
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

messi19
Veteran Member

Alex Curran is hott!

2brown347
Veteran Member

tevez, MOST pro's don't, actrually most pro's wear the same boots multiple times. They don't wear them out like we do but they don't have a new pair every game. tbh most pro's don't have the shoes fitted to their feet either. For every pro who's a big name their are 500 who aren't so the big names might but not all.

fawver15

With Vapors or any other boot a pro player probably might just keep the insoles and just puts them in their new set of boots for each game

panchester07
Veteran Member

see those are some nice answers. yes im serious arsenal,(and glory manunited btw), i seen many games where players have to change their cleats and they have a brand new pair waiting for them, and they play excelente. tevez answer makes a lot of sense

panchester07
Veteran Member

arsenalfc08 wrote:they do practice you know.

no sh*t???? really....... they practice????????
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww???

can you confirm that forme......

are you 100 % percent sure they practice,
cause i thought they stayed in their mansions and played fifa all day..
but i should believe you, cause you are real serious with all your posts

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

You asked to a question and she answered it. It was a stupid question to begin with so it deserved a sarcastic answer. If youre just gonna scoff at an answer someone gives you dont ask the question in the first place.