Vapors Starting to Tear

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
flyhigh19
Veteran Member

Okay so my vapors are starting to split apart between the outsole and the upper around the toe area (front). My vapors are also in pretty good condition. What should I do? Should I try super glueing the area?

zcm12

Get new boots if you have the money otherwise super glue it but you gotta get football boots that are stiched in front not just cemented like alot of boots are.

HE WILL BE BACK I KNOW IT!

SHOT234

zcm12 wrote:Get new boots if you have the money otherwise super glue it but you gotta get football boots that are stiched in front not just cemented like alot of boots are.
the vapor 4 200 dollar pair are sticthed right

"If what you're working for really matters, you'll give it all you've got"
Nido Qubein

flyhigh19
Veteran Member

I guess I forgot to specify. I have the Mercurial Vapor III.

jessclark92

had the same problem with my vapor IIIs. first off do you have wide feet since vapors will tear if you have wide feet.

second how old are your vapors since mine are the white and gold ones,and got them when they first came out,i have worn them for everything when i used them. i have a few other pairs that i use now. if you over use them or they become old thats just wear and tear, nothing you can do except limit the frequency of use.

if it is tearing on the side then just go to a cobbler and he sould be able to fix it.

Kanishk

There have been TONs of complaints about Vapor tearing off....Also many complaints of the blisters with them....
Vapors...hmm they look stylish but well they suck too.