Player Spotting

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
james_torres9

Ledje
Sophomore Member

Both Amauri and Marchisio always have vapors on, and today training pictures ... Black shoes, probably the same as Drogba!

http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... flyvf7.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ly2el6.jpg

united10
Veteran Member

vapor V?

Kasaki
Veteran Member

united10 wrote:vapor V?
seems like everybody is testing them lol

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

They're actually Superfly's(notice the red studs). Good spot :D .

Patinhoski
Sophomore Member

Good pic of the superflys

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Patinhoski wrote:Good pic of the superflys
I'm not surprised that C. Ronaldo likes bending over.

Patinhoski
Sophomore Member

with a smile on his face as well

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

ive never seen a picture of him in this thread where he hasnt looked like a homo....... :roll:
sig by 2brown347

mint
EF Drug Baron

barcahooligan wrote:ive never seen a picture of him in this thread where he hasnt looked like a homo....... :roll:
Thats maybe because he is a homo, he has all the signs of been a poof, wears make up well used to, is a fu**ing cry baby, always bending over the signs are there.
i was made to ignite

Patinhoski
Sophomore Member

Well not all the signs.....you forgot the one where we see him, dating another brother. haha

Rocky
Veteran Member

mint wrote:
barcahooligan wrote:ive never seen a picture of him in this thread where he hasnt looked like a homo....... :roll:
Thats maybe because he is a homo, he has all the signs of been a poof, wears make up well used to, is a fu**ing cry baby, always bending over the signs are there.
Did he seriously used to wear make up?
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.

What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

mint
EF Drug Baron

Rocky wrote:
mint wrote:
Did he seriously used to wear make up?
Well im not exactly sure but when he first went to the mancs when he was playing it used to look like he was wwearing make up.
i was made to ignite

Rocky
Veteran Member

Yeah man, I hear that these days allot of guys wear make up and shave their legs etc. And I also hear some girls like it :shock:

This girl once told me to shave my legs and start using make up because girls digg it, I was like ''WTF, hell no!''
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.

What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

most of you guys are such haters CR7 cant bend over for like 3 secdonds to catch his breath and smile because maybe he having fun... but on this site anything ronaldo does is super gay, some of the people on the website don't even make sense. And lastly, if you would like to discuss ronaldo anymore I'll be happy to discuss it in the chatroom or on a blog, but stop wating forum space.
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."