Nike Topic.

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Davidson9
Veteran Member

they could just be the black/blue ones painter over

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

BGbeast23 wrote:Maybe a new colorway for the Mercurial line? Blue and Neon Green?
I don't know about that...
(just moving the pics over to this page)

Kaka666

ok, i'm done with you, unlike the other guy, you didnt understand that i was trying to be humorous, whats with you saying "im one to talk"? i never said i hated colored boots buddy, take the time to read my posts before you post like an idiot, i said i would never SPEND all that money on the real thing and i said i hated fancy boots like these crazy two colored boots being worn today, these boots that are like ORANGE, then red then with some blue on the side, thats ridiculous, i've even seen some guy wearing boots which each boot was a different color! the left was blue and the right was red! thats ACTUALLY how they're sold, crazy.I also bought the yellow lasers SPECIFICALLY because my team shirt is yellow and i'm just the kind of guy that likes matching his boots to his jersey, dont ask why lol. notice how i started my first post on this topic with saying how i really liked those vapors, which i do, they look cool, but i wouldnt pay an absurd amount for something so trivial as BOOTS. If you and your whole team can tell boots apart from each other from 50 yards away, then honestly i have to stop joking and say that you guys need something better to do with your time than stare at boots all day. This is why i hate posting on forums because for some reason there are always a bunch of posters who are crazy ass hostile for NO reason, i come on here, and post my OPINION, which is AFTER all what you do on a damn forum in case you didnt know man, and i get all this hostility from this guy. The other guy was cool enough to understand that everyone has an opinion, but you think we're "ARGUING" lol whoever said we were arguing? anyway i'll make it a note NOT to post on any boot topics anymore since it seems there are people like you who dont understand that there are people who have their own opinions and that it doesnt merit attacking a guy over, sheesh.
Big ups to 2brown347 for the sigs!

d_wade3

Kaka666 wrote:ok, i'm done with you, unlike the other guy, you didnt understand that i was trying to be humorous, whats with you saying "im one to talk"? i never said i hated colored boots buddy, take the time to read my posts before you post like an idiot, i said i would never SPEND all that money on the real thing and i said i hated fancy boots like these crazy two colored boots being worn today, these boots that are like ORANGE, then red then with some blue on the side, thats ridiculous, i've even seen some guy wearing boots which each boot was a different color! the left was blue and the right was red! thats ACTUALLY how they're sold, crazy.I also bought the yellow lasers SPECIFICALLY because my team shirt is yellow and i'm just the kind of guy that likes matching his boots to his jersey, dont ask why lol. notice how i started my first post on this topic with saying how i really liked those vapors, which i do, they look cool, but i wouldnt pay an absurd amount for something so trivial as BOOTS. If you and your whole team can tell boots apart from each other from 50 yards away, then honestly i have to stop joking and say that you guys need something better to do with your time than stare at boots all day. This is why i hate posting on forums because for some reason there are always a bunch of posters who are crazy ass hostile for NO reason, i come on here, and post my OPINION, which is AFTER all what you do on a damn forum in case you didnt know man, and i get all this hostility from this guy. The other guy was cool enough to understand that everyone has an opinion, but you think we're "ARGUING" lol whoever said we were arguing? anyway i'll make it a note NOT to post on any boot topics anymore since it seems there are people like you who dont understand that there are people who have their own opinions and that it doesnt merit attacking a guy over, sheesh.
kaka burned ballacks punk ass lol

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

No offense or anything, but reading this sh*t is getting annoying. You and Ballack should both just shut up and let bygones be bygones. And if you think Ballack or whoever is an idiot, then there's no point in arguing with him, because from a distance people like me can't tell who the real idiot is. I'm really fed up with this forum turning into such a hostile place. People (including me) need to stop attacking each other so much.

d_wade3

oh sh*t im an instigator :o

Magicfeet

Cool it guys, or the Lockhammer will be brought upon this thread.

berwanger16

BGbeast23 wrote:No offense or anything, but reading this sh*t is getting annoying. You and Ballack should both just shut up and let bygones be bygones. And if you think Ballack or whoever is an idiot, then there's no point in arguing with him, because from a distance people like me can't tell who the real idiot is. I'm really fed up with this forum turning into such a hostile place. People (including me) need to stop attacking each other so much.
yea dude i agree wit u ive been attacked on this forum a few times and it is stupid to argue or attack ppl on a forum i think its retarded. back to the topic, i bought the vapor IV's and they were the closest thing to a orgasim for my foot that ive ever had lmao

Wuzi

berwanger16 wrote:
BGbeast23 wrote:No offense or anything, but reading this sh*t is getting annoying. You and Ballack should both just shut up and let bygones be bygones. And if you think Ballack or whoever is an idiot, then there's no point in arguing with him, because from a distance people like me can't tell who the real idiot is. I'm really fed up with this forum turning into such a hostile place. People (including me) need to stop attacking each other so much.
yea dude i agree wit u ive been attacked on this forum a few times and it is stupid to argue or attack ppl on a forum i think its retarded. back to the topic, i bought the vapor IV's and they were the closest thing to a orgasim for my foot that ive ever had lmao
What color did u get them in

Ballack13
Veteran Member

Kaka666 wrote:ok, i'm done with you, unlike the other guy, you didnt understand that i was trying to be humorous, whats with you saying "im one to talk"? i never said i hated colored boots buddy, take the time to read my posts before you post like an idiot, i said i would never SPEND all that money on the real thing and i said i hated fancy boots like these crazy two colored boots being worn today, these boots that are like ORANGE, then red then with some blue on the side, thats ridiculous, i've even seen some guy wearing boots which each boot was a different color! the left was blue and the right was red! thats ACTUALLY how they're sold, crazy.I also bought the yellow lasers SPECIFICALLY because my team shirt is yellow and i'm just the kind of guy that likes matching his boots to his jersey, dont ask why lol. notice how i started my first post on this topic with saying how i really liked those vapors, which i do, they look cool, but i wouldnt pay an absurd amount for something so trivial as BOOTS. If you and your whole team can tell boots apart from each other from 50 yards away, then honestly i have to stop joking and say that you guys need something better to do with your time than stare at boots all day. This is why i hate posting on forums because for some reason there are always a bunch of posters who are crazy ass hostile for NO reason, i come on here, and post my OPINION, which is AFTER all what you do on a damn forum in case you didnt know man, and i get all this hostility from this guy. The other guy was cool enough to understand that everyone has an opinion, but you think we're "ARGUING" lol whoever said we were arguing? anyway i'll make it a note NOT to post on any boot topics anymore since it seems there are people like you who dont understand that there are people who have their own opinions and that it doesnt merit attacking a guy over, sheesh.
I dont think you understood my last post either, i wasnt being hostile I was stating my opinion, and so were you before me, and i understand that, i just dont agree with it, dont get me started on your 2 coloured boot theory, because honestly noone gives a fu** if boots are 2 colours, and yours are by the way. And maybe my team can tell cheap boots apart because weve been playing high level soccer our whole lifes, and learn too, because we see kids like you who think its a waste of money and are wearing boots that give you blisters and are made out of plastic, we could care less what people like you think.

try telling your opinion to people at Soccerpulse or Bigsoccer, you'll be laughed at.

REMEMBER THIS IS MY OPINION, SO NO NEGATIVITY ANYMORE, WE DONT WANT THIS TOPIC LOCKED.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

howsabout botha you's respect eachother's opinion or if you're gonna argue you can: in the words of Chopper Read 'get fu**ed'

only joking, but chill out

Ballack13
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:howsabout botha you's respect eachother's opinion or if you're gonna argue you can: in the words of Chopper Read 'get fu**ed'

only joking, but chill out
I know, I am..But right now if i had to choose davidson or kaka666, Id by far choose you davidson, and thats saying something. :)

soccer11
Admin

back on topic

i'm actually loving those blue and neon green boots. they're not that flashy, but yet they are. i think they're amazing. i might get them after my current vapors go kaput

Wuzi

There ok i think the current colors are better

Ballack13
Veteran Member

They do look quite nice, but they may not be a "for sure" colourway, but I think in "authentic vapor" form, they would look really nice.