Nike Topic.

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
messi14

dudeman

if by pink you mean green and red, then yes.

klc123
Veteran Member

^Lol.

Does anyone know why nike football has stopped selling Black Mercurial Superflys with yellow ticks? The ones Ronaldo wore for his opening into Real Madrid. I was going to buy some but they've stopped supplying them... I may just by the Mercurial Vapour V's with the same colour scheme as they look just as nice imo.

dudeman

they just ran out basically.
they only make a set number for each shoe and once they reach it they stop making them and move on to the next colorway

Kasaki
Veteran Member

Thats why I got a pair before they sold out lol, greatest colorware ever!

dudeman

new indoors

i really like em so far

klc123
Veteran Member

Oh i see, i was just curious.

I ordered the black/ yellow tick vapour V's last night and can't wait for them to arrive. Anyone got them? are they really good?

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

klc123 wrote:Oh i see, i was just curious.

I ordered the black/ yellow tick vapour V's last night and can't wait for them to arrive. Anyone got them? are they really good?
I got them...they look amazing and they are much better than the IV's
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

klc123
Veteran Member

Yeah i like the look on them.

Do they feel really light?

And does the surface on them fit the foot well?

Are they comfortable to wear and does your touch on the ball feel good and natural?

How does it feel to shoot in them?

Sorry for all the questions.

nick117
Veteran Member

they are a really nice shoe. They do feel light i think the surface may need a bit of work. The touch isn't bad but i prefer the IV's over the V's for that department. The shooting is similar to the last one if you liked it not much has changed.

espana_27

on the nikefootball website they say they are revealing something at 1 o clock on wednesday and i think its the next line of mercurials because it says its about mercurial innovation anyone have any info on this?

MANUMAN30

yeah it happened a little bit ago, but i have no clue what happened, cause they wont let us see what it was if we missed it.
Does anyone know what it was?
Glory Glory Man Utd!

jessclark92

NIKE SUPERFLY IIS!!!!!!!!! CHECK OUT THIS LINK AND SOCCERBIBLE'S TWITTER ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://twitpic.com/154vpa WALL OF SUPERFLYS
http://twitpic.com/154arv VAPOR TIMELINE
Ronaldo impersinating Arsen Wenger

Rooney thinking: should I laugh or should I punch him?

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

So I am thinking about buying the Womens White/Orange Vapor V's. They are the sickest color ways other than the yellows. I can grab em for 120. They are a bit narrow due to them being women cleats, but i've liked my vapors tight plus they will lose some tension when i chop the lace covers off.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Hopefully no one will notice you have on Women's boots or you'll probably catch some sh*t.

I have to admit, I've definitely considered buying Women's boots before for the colorways but never actually went through with it.