Nike Topic.

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
dudeman

nice picture!
messing with the aperture, eh?

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Yeah I'm using my 50mm 1.8 II. Lovely lens.

jonpollock

superflys have arrived.

grandparents names.

SigByMe

JMack7

Like.

BayernFan
New User

those are really nice :D

jonpollock

cheers guys, i havent seen anyone using them yet, apart from that young lad for west ham other week, but he dont anymore.

cant wait til tomorrow to get em on play.
SigByMe

BayernFan
New User

jonpollock wrote:cheers guys, i havent seen anyone using them yet, apart from that young lad for west ham other week, but he dont anymore.

cant wait til tomorrow to get em on play.
i think ireland wore them too? i might be wrong haha

jonpollock

so he did, should of guessed he would, that guy loves pink.
SigByMe

panchester07
Veteran Member

A few minutes ago I bought the CTR360's ... Gonna go play with them in a bit and tell you the results... Though they arent broken in, and I bought them a .5 size smaller than normal...

Still I dont believe in the "shoe makes the player" thing or that the shoe makes you any better, but since theres all the hype about these control shoes ill check them out..

I passed from the Tiempos, to these ones..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

soubido007

no one can tell me how i can get those red laces in canada??

jonpollock

nike web site, they always have them in stock, and pro direct has just started selling em and i think they ship to canada.

worn em today, there really light, BUT abosuletly kill my feet, i think its cos i aint worn em at all, when i stand up in them, they bunch out at the sides where the top lace is, anyone else had this with superflys or am i just odd??
SigByMe

soubido007

jonpollock wrote:nike web site, they always have them in stock, and pro direct has just started selling em and i think they ship to canada.

worn em today, there really light, BUT abosuletly kill my feet, i think its cos i aint worn em at all, when i stand up in them, they bunch out at the sides where the top lace is, anyone else had this with superflys or am i just odd??
thx man, didnt know prodirect has them

ReXage

Lol superflys look amazing but im going to stick with the good old Vapor IV;s =)

kun1994
New User

I want to buy a pair of legends II from prodirect.I already have a pair of r10 dois,size 7 and they are perfect.But legends are only size 6 and a half and 7 and a half,and I don;t know wich size to buy.What do you think?

jessclark92

Well I'm no expert when it comes to legends since i prefer vapors and have a long narrow foot but from what i have heard from people with legends is that they are snug once you get them but loosen up nicely overtime.... you gotta break in the leather.

First off if you are still growing, you should go with the 7.5s but if you have stopped growing and have some room in most 7s, i would try a 6.5. Find a friend that wears 6.5s and try his shoes on.

I usually wear 10.5-11.5 depending on how snug a fit i want but i tried on a pair of 11 legends and they fit fine. A little snug but not where they were uncomfortable.
Ronaldo impersinating Arsen Wenger

Rooney thinking: should I laugh or should I punch him?