Nike Topic.

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
mdm_223
Sophomore Member

Well that sucks, those Laser III should never be manufactured. These look soooo much better then those Lasers, they look like they just glued a few hunks of rubber on the instep.

Jboogey

mdm_223 wrote:Well that sucks, those Laser III should never be manufactured. These look soooo much better then those Lasers, they look like they just glued a few hunks of rubber on the instep.
Yea but the Ctr's look like a very simple boot...nothing like the lasers so...
"Skill is in the foot not whats on it" - New Born Prodigy

whatznext

havent been on in awhile and dont no if these were posted about

but dont these look different from what they use to look like?
http://www.soccer.com/IWCatProductPage. ... _Id=508236

dudeman

its just the lighting that they're in.

C7Bavarian
New User

i'm thinking about getting the superflys, and i was wondering has anyone had troubles with the carbon fibre cracking?
i ask because i know the SLs cracked and i dont wanna spend 350 and have my boots crack.

nick117
Veteran Member

C7Bavarian wrote:i'm thinking about getting the superflys, and i was wondering has anyone had troubles with the carbon fibre cracking?
i ask because i know the SLs cracked and i dont wanna spend 350 and have my boots crack.
from what i've heard they have fixed that plus nike usually has a great return policy i returned my vapors for the same pair after like 3 months because i thought i saw tearing and they gave me a new pair.

james_torres9

sig by messi14

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Damn those white/black/pinks are freaky nasty.

Jboogey

nick117 wrote:
C7Bavarian wrote:i'm thinking about getting the superflys, and i was wondering has anyone had troubles with the carbon fibre cracking?
from what i've heard they have fixed that plus nike usually has a great return policy i returned my vapors for the same pair after like 3 months because i thought i saw tearing and they gave me a new pair.
Yea I've returned my marina volts and gotten a voucher and i'm now after the black/ voltage V's so I say you get them that way them cracking will be a good thing because then you can just get the next color that comes out.
"Skill is in the foot not whats on it" - New Born Prodigy

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

james_torres9 wrote:white/black/pink vapor v
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/mercurial-vapor- ... 500wt_1182
When do you think those will come out?
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

evolutionr91

new Laser II's on PDS

Legends

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Hawt Legends. All I want on that boot is a lace cover, and it'd be so perfect. Love it down to the ice blue/white combination.

casar22
Veteran Member

MUFC1994 wrote:
james_torres9 wrote:white/black/pink vapor v
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/mercurial-vapor- ... 500wt_1182
When do you think those will come out?
I read somewhere in SP that they come out in January 1, 2010(and the Yellow/Black Vapors as well)

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

ninjafootballer

evo wrote: I wore them last night for training, they felt really good for a first time. My left toes are a bit sore but that's because one of my feet is sized 10 and the other is about 10.5 so I had to get a size 11, I'll just have to wear an extra sock on that foot.

I think they are really good boots. I'd recommend them.
You could just use insoles.

avipbn

If your getting insoles makes sure their sport ones. Originals form SportCheck/Footlocker can cause your feet to heat up very fast. Im unsure if Nike or Adidas have thier own style.