Nike Topic.

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Post Reply
dudeman
Senior Member
Posts: 293
Joined: 23 Jul 2008, 06:24

Post

yeah a few of them are getting 2 pairs. what does the shoe tree do?

CJBoy
Senior Member
Posts: 144
Joined: 10 Jul 2008, 17:54

Post

Naruto16 is from BigSoccer, he posted other pics of the boot in their "Your Boots" thread.

MUFC1994
Veteran Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: 30 Jun 2008, 17:30

Post

does anyone (is anybody rich enough) on this forum that owns a pair of mercurial SL's?

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post

MUFC1994 wrote:does anyone (is anybody rich enough) on this forum that owns a pair of mercurial SL's?
I'd say many member could afford them, but I don't think anyone is actually dumb enough to buy them :P

scara
Junior Member
Posts: 70
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 13:11

Post

Image

andy_4029
New User
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 00:38

Post

did anybody from canada send back their boots to nike? im asking because my orange peel vapor IV are starting to rip.

berwanger16
Senior Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 01 Dec 2007, 04:28

Post

thoes sL's look sick

whatznext
Senior Member
Posts: 239
Joined: 11 Jul 2007, 00:31

Post

those are talarias. SL's are the carbon fib ones and high price

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member
Posts: 897
Joined: 22 May 2007, 01:25

Post

Hes talking about the previous page.
Image

Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post

whatznext wrote:those are talarias. SL's are the carbon fib ones and high price
Well, do you see a high price on those? :P

ganaa261092
Veteran Member
Posts: 318
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 10:41

Post

2brown347 wrote:
MUFC1994 wrote:does anyone (is anybody rich enough) on this forum that owns a pair of mercurial SL's?
I'd say many member could afford them, but I don't think anyone is actually dumb enough to buy them :P
yea, i have several vapors. I bought it coz i realized i can use vapors more and more. but im not really f;cking dumb enough to buy a mercurial SL. But if the price was lower, i would buy it, coz it looks pretty sweet.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

dudeman wrote:yeah a few of them are getting 2 pairs. what does the shoe tree do?
They're to help your shoes keep their shape/form.

ganaa261092
Veteran Member
Posts: 318
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 10:41

Post

BGbeast23 wrote:
dudeman wrote:yeah a few of them are getting 2 pairs. what does the shoe tree do?
They're to help your shoes keep their shape/form.
am i to put it even after i purchase it? (sry if its a dumb question, but i rly don't know)

steve_ol
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Aug 2008, 18:02

Post

Does anyone know what is happend with these boots:

http://inter.it/aas/img/108387.jpg

(I know that Ibrahimovic wears Nike Vapor)...

Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post

steve_ol wrote:Does anyone know what is happend with these boots:

http://inter.it/aas/img/108387.jpg

(I know that Ibrahimovic wears Nike Vapor)...
It looks like he has blacked out the white nike check on euro vapors (SL).

Image

See the blue sole is the same, but there just isnt a white nike check.
_______________________________________________________

A suspicous spot of the marina/volt vapor IV's

Image

The back studs should actually be silver, no?

Post Reply