Nike Topic.

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Post Reply
soccer_after_death
Veteran Member
Posts: 736
Joined: 21 Jun 2008, 19:57

Post

BGbeast23 wrote:
soccer_after_death wrote: LOL and he quoted my entire post when it had nothing to do with his comment...
Oh sh*t, what a terrible thing :roll: .
wow so now u don't care huh?? Imma lmao if he goes on one of his sprees again...
Image

why
Sophomore Member
Posts: 36
Joined: 11 Apr 2008, 06:38

Post

please ppl. forums like this are for exchange of opinions, feedback and to help other users. i log into these forums in hope of reading about useful information bout boots and all only to have to skip through heaps of mindless chatter. so pls, if you want to mingle or chit chat, find a chatroom.

sorry for the rant

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

Some pics of the upcoming Laser II's colorways...
http://www.finn.no/finn/viewimage?finnk ... =Minibilde

ivanjm422
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: 18 Jun 2008, 19:37

Post

does anybody know of any new colorways for laser II in k-leather??
Image

steve_ol
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Aug 2008, 18:02

Post

I found this somewhere when browsing...

http://63.img.v4.skyrock.net/630/mercur ... 824456.jpg

Somebody know of this is real?
Somebody have seen this color before?

:roll:

CJBoy
Senior Member
Posts: 144
Joined: 10 Jul 2008, 17:54

Post

Old and fake.
1) Pics of boots are not likely to be taken with customization.
2) Look at the borders of the boot, where it connects with grass, the grass is the same color as the boot=bad 'shopping.

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member
Posts: 736
Joined: 21 Jun 2008, 19:57

Post

BGbeast23 wrote:Some pics of the upcoming Laser II's colorways...
http://www.finn.no/finn/viewimage?finnk ... =Minibilde
nice find man...those red lasers are really starting to grow on me... :D :D :D
for those lazy to click...
Image
Image
Image
hmmm...these aren't that bad either...kinda fruity though lol
Image
Image

fawver15
Senior Member
Posts: 237
Joined: 11 Jan 2008, 20:50

Post

They look so bad it is like the two refs do not even match
Image

MUFC1994
Veteran Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: 30 Jun 2008, 17:30

Post

i like the red ones... i think rooney should wear them for home games that would look so sick :D

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

I honestly think the red ones would look better with the Arsenal Home kits than Man Utd's.

MUFC1994
Veteran Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: 30 Jun 2008, 17:30

Post

ya i wasnt really thinking about that but u are right

redrover365
Veteran Member
Posts: 738
Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 18:59

Post

CJBoy wrote:Old and fake.
1) Pics of boots are not likely to be taken with customization.
2) Look at the borders of the boot, where it connects with grass, the grass is the same color as the boot=bad 'shopping.
omg someone needs to get better at that. If you want a custom boot just head down to your hardware store and pick up some "customization spray" :wink:
Image

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

ganaa261092
Veteran Member
Posts: 318
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 10:41

Post

redrover365 wrote:
CJBoy wrote:Old and fake.
1) Pics of boots are not likely to be taken with customization.
2) Look at the borders of the boot, where it connects with grass, the grass is the same color as the boot=bad 'shopping.
omg someone needs to get better at that. If you want a custom boot just head down to your hardware store and pick up some "customization spray" :wink:
is the spray specifically for soccer shoes?

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

I think he was joking Ganaa :lol: .

Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post

Well, it looks like a few people on soccerpulse are getting thier SL's.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Post Reply