Nike Topic.

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
ganaa261092
Veteran Member

jessclark92 wrote:This might of already been asked but i really don't have the time to look it up (not because im lazy but because of stock reasons).

Do the new nike mercurial vapor IVs run larger than the MVIIIs in length?

I have heard the toe box is wider but i need to know if they run longer than the IIIs. I would try them on but the shops i go to are 1-2hrs away and gas is expensive so i don't want to take multiple trips: pisses my dad off.

I wear a size 11 in MVIIIs and am thinking of going with a size 10.5 for the same snug fit i get in size 11 MVIIIs.
well, i never had the MVIIIs, but i have the vapor IV SL(the one with the heel cap), and i heard that IV is wider and a bit longer. I wear size 10 in my legends, and 10.5 in my IVs. Make sure you feet didn't grow.

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

From nikesoccer, sounds pretty sweet...u lucky americans... :twisted:
Meet Your Heroes

31 July 2008
tags: barcelona, bojan, feature, iniesta, international, marquez, puyol
F.C. Barcelona will be taking over NIKETOWN Chicago on Friday, August 1 at 5 pm. That’s right, Rafa Marquez, Carlos Puyol, Andres Iniesta, Bojan Krkic and the rest of Barca’s all-star lineup will be signing autographs, shaking hands and taking photos with thousands of their North American fans. So don’t miss this chance to meet these super heroes of soccer, because this group of players could very well go on to be Barca’s best ever.

Eye to eye with your idol is next level.

NIKETOWN Chicago

669 N. Michigan Ave.

Chicago, IL 60611-2801

Phone: (312) 642-6363
[/quote]

Ballack13
Veteran Member

jessclark92 wrote:This might of already been asked but i really don't have the time to look it up (not because im lazy but because of stock reasons).

Do the new nike mercurial vapor IVs run larger than the MVIIIs in length?

I have heard the toe box is wider but i need to know if they run longer than the IIIs. I would try them on but the shops i go to are 1-2hrs away and gas is expensive so i don't want to take multiple trips: pisses my dad off.

I wear a size 11 in MVIIIs and am thinking of going with a size 10.5 for the same snug fit i get in size 11 MVIIIs.
Yeah my vapor III's were a 9.5 and my IV's are a 9, so go half a size down.

redrover365
Veteran Member

soccer_after_death wrote:From nikesoccer, sounds pretty sweet...u lucky americans... :twisted:
Meet Your Heroes

31 July 2008
F.C. Barcelona will be taking over NIKETOWN Chicago on Friday, August 1 at 5 pm. That’s right, Rafa Marquez, Carlos Puyol, Andres Iniesta, Bojan Krkic and the rest of Barca’s all-star lineup will be signing autographs, shaking hands and taking photos with thousands of their North American fans. So don’t miss this chance to meet these super heroes of soccer, because this group of players could very well go on to be Barca’s best ever.

NIKETOWN Chicago

669 N. Michigan Ave.

Chicago, IL 60611-2801

[/quote]

omg haha that really is C Ronaldo there is no way he is straight

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!

Davidson9
Veteran Member

redrover, I glare in awe of your genius every single time I log onto the Forum.

Did you really have to waste space and a post here by telling soccer_after_death that you think his signature is funny?

Seems like something one should leave to PM's.

berwanger16

soccer_after_death wrote:From nikesoccer, sounds pretty sweet...u lucky americans... :twisted:
Meet Your Heroes

31 July 2008

NIKETOWN Chicago

669 N. Michigan Ave.

Chicago, IL 60611-2801

[/quote]
haha lucky americans is right im going to tht i cant wait i love chicago we always get the international soccer stuff hahah

casar22
Veteran Member

Thats sucks :( I've always wanted to meet KRKIC. Are they going anywhere else besides chicago?

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

Omaisgrande
New User

Yeah, here are the dates:

Sunday 3rd August: Chivas Guadalajara - FC Barcelona (Chicago)
Wednesday 6th August: New York Red Bull - FC Barcelona (New York)

casar22
Veteran Member

Omaisgrande wrote:Yeah, here are the dates:

Sunday 3rd August: Chivas Guadalajara - FC Barcelona (Chicago)
Wednesday 6th August: New York Red Bull - FC Barcelona (New York)
Oh well :( They should come to houston sometime

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Are these games going to be on ESPN?

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

i know the red bull- barca game is gunna be on ESPN but im not sure about the Chivas game...

jessclark92

Im showing up an hour before openning time since i know some of the people that work there and they are letting me in when they open :lol: . Hope to see most of you there that can make it or live in the mid west.
Wonder if i should wear a Real jersey or AC Milan???
Already got tickets to the Barca Chivas game at Soldier Field :lol: .

P.S. A great store to get gear is Chicago soccer but even better is Centrum sport. They sell at goalclub price plus you get an auto 10% off all orders everytime you shop. I hope to get a summer job there. Everyone wears the same team jersey on the same day. Its like there uniform :D .
Ronaldo impersinating Arsen Wenger

Rooney thinking: should I laugh or should I punch him?

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

MUFC1994 wrote:i know the red bull- barca game is gunna be on ESPN but im not sure about the Chivas game...
That's the only one I was going to watch anyway :P .

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:redrover, I glare in awe of your genius every single time I log onto the Forum.

Did you really have to waste space and a post here by telling soccer_after_death that you think his signature is funny?

Seems like something one should leave to PM's.
LOL and he quoted my entire post when it had nothing to do with his comment...
Man I wish some of those famous pros came to Canada...
Hopefully I can catch the came though...

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

soccer_after_death wrote: LOL and he quoted my entire post when it had nothing to do with his comment...
Oh sh*t, what a terrible thing :roll: .