Nike Topic.

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
cj
New User

i got them to the real ones but i pike up some awsum speed 8) :twisted: [/img]

Francis8
Veteran Member

I tried on the adipures, and omg, they are like socks. vapors fit like that after a while but adipures are formed to you right off the bat. incredibly comfortable.
The testicles of a "right whale" weigh 1100 lbs each....... :o

berwanger16

cj wrote:i got them to the real ones but i pike up some awsum speed 8) :twisted: [/img]
yea i have the real ones to have u played in them yet? if u have u know that they give nasty blisters on ur heel if u know wat i can do to stop thoes blisters or something that i could put on to stop the blisters that would b amazing

n3marco
New User

a quick solution tht im using atm is a plaster where the blisters form then, celotape over the plaster and round the foot abit. stops it rubbing[/quote]

ganaa261092
Veteran Member

guys, it looks like the Total 90 Laser II is gona be out in May. Here is a link for more info:http://www.footy-boots.com/nike-total-90-laser-ii/

cavey

According to footy boots Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney will be showing off the Laser II's in tonights friendly.

fawver15

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3DS%252BI

someone selling white laser II's on ebay

C7Bavarian
New User

hey i've had my vapors for a month now and they have gotten all scuffed up and i don't know how to get the scuffs out, anyone have a safe, harmless way to get them out, please respond. thanks!

JulliuS2E

ImageImage

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

JulliuS2E wrote:NICEE
You're joking right? :shock:

JulliuS2E

yeaah! of course i'm kidding
the white ones is just a lil' bit nice
ImageImage

soccer11
Admin

ha i don't think he was joking.

but yea, those are bad looking. nike probably shouldn't have done that. i wasn't going to get them anyways though

Ballack13
Veteran Member

The leather on the white one's from ebay looks really soft. The PDS pics makes them look a little better, which makes them, just plain ugly.

I wouldn't wear them, but you know as soon as they get to a soccershop near you, you'll see everyone wearing them.

messi19
Veteran Member

Ballack13 wrote:The leather on the white one's from ebay looks really soft. The PDS pics makes them look a little better, which makes them, just plain ugly.

I wouldn't wear them, but you know as soon as they get to a soccershop near you, you'll see everyone wearing them.
They dont look to bad but i wouldnt wear them. I think nike should of waited a few more months before releasing them, i did see rooney wear them last night against france.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

2brown347
Veteran Member

The laser II's confuse me, NIke is always trying to have the coolest looking boots, Vapors, Laser I's, the whole Nike ID thing, and then they put out a boot that could possibly be one of the ugliest boots of the decade. WTF.
and in the pictures they look cheap.

and whats with the new boot after 7-8 months, it's ridiculous, The laser III's better be nicer, hell they should be out by September, and if those suck the laser IV's will probably be out this time next year :roll: ( if you couldn't tell that was sarcastic.)