Nike Topic.

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Francis8
Veteran Member

Croatianblood1 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:You guys should just start wearing Adidas :P , the thing I don't like about Nike is how all their boots are just based on advertising schemes, all brands do it but Nike is the worst of the offenders. But the whole new boot of the same line in less then a year is ridiculous :?
Yeah in my opinion, Nike just makes flashy looking boots. Their quality is any more superior than any other brand out there. I constantly hear people complain about their Nike boots ripping and stuff like that. And seriously, Vapors are the most uncomfortable boots I have ever tried on. I was suckered into thinking that they were the best boots, but they really aren't. They just look good. That's why I stick with Adidas Predators. They look nice and are comfortable. The F50's are like the Vapors to me. All flashy looks yet uncomfortable.
no no, put them on for 3 or 4 hours and just walk around the house with them, the next day, they fit like slippers, u can't even feel them.
The testicles of a "right whale" weigh 1100 lbs each....... :o

OJ9

Guys, I need your opinion.

Right, I have Lasers, Size 10.5, and i'm getting Vapor IV's. I wear my normal football sock with a trainer sock over the top for a firmer fit. However, i've heard about Vapor's ripping if the sizing isn't correct (read it a few pages back). So i was wondering, do I get a 10.5 and see how it goes or get an 11 just in case?

tex17cfin

i just got sl's and i wore a size 10 for vapor III's so i got a size 10 in sl's and they are alot bigger than the III's. and widder as well.

Ballack13
Veteran Member

OJ9 wrote:Guys, I need your opinion.

Right, I have Lasers, Size 10.5, and i'm getting Vapor IV's. I wear my normal football sock with a trainer sock over the top for a firmer fit. However, i've heard about Vapor's ripping if the sizing isn't correct (read it a few pages back). So i was wondering, do I get a 10.5 and see how it goes or get an 11 just in case?
your vapors will not rip! I own lasers and vapor III's and my vapors have not ripped, they just stretch, if your feet are incredibly wide, and you cant even do that laces up, then they will probably rip, otherwise they just stretch to fit ur feet better.

Another Laser Colourway

flyhigh19
Veteran Member

I really like those lasers, they are almost exactly like the predator powerpulses colorway (black and gold) that raul and ballack wore

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Kind of a weird question...Doyou think changing from black to white boots could affect your playing at all? Like your naturalness when you look down at your feet?
The reason that I'm asking is that I'm going to re-purchase Air Legends, but I'm not sure whether

I should get the same black & White colorway as I have now:
Or The Oppostie Colorway:

My club team's kits colors are an angentina type blue and white for our Home and black and white for Away, in case you were wondering.

Alexio1092
Veteran Member

I feel faster/lighter with more airy/fast-coloured boots mate, the white just seems more-so appealing/heavenly so I'd prefer them, like I chose the white colourway for my Predators, and red (goes faster!) for my V1.08's. :)

AMSL

the whole think about coloured boots goes down to the player.

in the end it is up tp you what one you like more. but white just looks classy.
Sometimes I even amaze myself, and sometimes I do things that make me want to punch myself in the face

John_Bob
Veteran Member

BG, definitely go with the white legends. They look a lot better and for some reason, at least for me, have some psychological edge over black boots in terms of performance.

casar22
Veteran Member

hey guys im thinking about buying the new red/gold vapors IV what do you think about them?

Ballack13
Veteran Member

BG, go for the white, I know for a fact it affects my play, I know I perform much better in my vapors becasue there white, I wouldnt of bought them if they were in obsidian or black, Vapors are a flashy boot, and the colour should be the same, so for your legends go with white, I garuntee you'll feel better when you play.

And Cesar, the red/gold IV's are amazing, id say go for them, im still anticipating what they will look like on soccer.com, and then im gonna buy them if there everything ive hoped for, because the red III's were really nice, but first i have to make the teams I want to get on, then I can get my fix. :D

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Ballack13 wrote:
OJ9 wrote:Guys, I need your opinion.

your vapors will not rip! I own lasers and vapor III's and my vapors have not ripped, they just stretch, if your feet are incredibly wide, and you cant even do that laces up, then they will probably rip, otherwise they just stretch to fit ur feet better.

Another Laser Colourway

What is that sh*t all plastic, fu**...

OJ9

casar22 wrote:hey guys im thinking about buying the new red/gold vapors IV what do you think about them?

I'm getting them aswell, they look amazing.

I need £20 more 'til I can order. Which reminds me, I need to get that tenner from my mate at football (we had a bet; that I couldn't juggle from the edge of the 6 yard box to the edge of the 18, then kick it up, side volley and hit the bar and go in. I did it, he still hasn't given me my money!).

casar22
Veteran Member

Did you see Pato and Ibrahimovic wear the new vapors IV red/gold in their last game?

crazyturtle91

Yes and I also saw Bendtner wear them today against Wigan. Which by the way Arsenal is on the backfoot in that game.