Nike Product Testing.

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Here's a link to where you can sign up to be a product tester for Nike. Not sure of the requirements, but I think you have to be older than 16 to do it, so I'll have to wait a little over a year to do it :cry: . But if you're accepted than you can get new boots months before they come out. Like right now you could be testing Ronaldinho IIs or Laser IIs, etc. Someone try it and see what happens since I can't because of my age.
Here's the link:
https://producttesting.nike.com/producttest/main.jsp
EDIT: Yes! 15 is the age requirement, so I'll only have wait a matter of months!

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

You only have to be 15, and it says that you cannot wear them in public or take pictures and post them online, but if I do it I'll be sure to after I am done, what could they do if they caught you?

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Nothing serious that I know of. They'll just stop sending you shoes. How could they possibly trace your photos?

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Yeah thats what I thought, so I'll probably do it, that is if my parents allow it. Who knows, maybe I'll just keep the boots I like, and if they charge for not returning them who cares, I'll have them before everyone else. :D

2brown347
Veteran Member

You have to return all the shoes which is stupid.

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

Well yeah they aren't going to give them to you for free, and then let you keep them...

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

ForzaMilan wrote:Yeah thats what I thought, so I'll probably do it, that is if my parents allow it. Who knows, maybe I'll just keep the boots I like, and if they charge for not returning them who cares, I'll have them before everyone else. :D
I like the way you think. I do know that after you apply, you have to wait a matter of hours for a response, so be patient. Also, you can be turned down. If they turn you down, you have to wait another six months to re-apply :cry: . But hey, it's worth a try.

ForzaMilan
Veteran Member

If I get turned down I'll just tell my footballer friends to do it and there is a good chance one of us will be accepted. 8)

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

ForzaMilan wrote:If I get turned down I'll just tell my footballer friends to do it and there is a good chance one of us will be accepted. 8)
That's what I'll do next year when all of my friends are at least 15.

2brown347
Veteran Member

I finished my app, so I'll update when I get a reply. I'm not a big Nike fan but I recently found out I know a couple people with access to the Nike wearhouse and get 50% off so I'll probably get some SL for next year, if I like them I'll keep them and if I don't i'll sell them for like 250.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:sell them for like 250.
hell no! sell them on ebay for like 950!

Alexio1092
Veteran Member

Make it available for us in Australia, I'd love to test 'em out!! :wink:

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:I finished my app, so I'll update when I get a reply. I'm not a big Nike fan but I recently found out I know a couple people with access to the Nike wearhouse and get 50% off so I'll probably get some SL for next year, if I like them I'll keep them and if I don't i'll sell them for like 250.
And then i'll buy them 8)

or rob you

Edit: I applied, I have had previous opportunities testing software so I wonder if that gives me any slack in this..haha probably not but w/e.
Last edited by Zlatan5 on 22 Jan 2008, 01:43, edited 1 time in total.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:I finished my app, so I'll update when I get a reply. I'm not a big Nike fan but I recently found out I know a couple people with access to the Nike wearhouse and get 50% off so I'll probably get some SL for next year, if I like them I'll keep them and if I don't i'll sell them for like 250.
You'll most likely get sued or something if you break all the rules. Selling them would pretty much break them all at the same time.

2brown347
Veteran Member

BGbeast23 wrote:
You'll most likely get sued or something if you break all the rules. Selling them would pretty much break them all at the same time.

not if I tested products. I know people who can get me any nike shoe half of so I'm gonna get SL for 150 in a couple months, and if I don't like them I'll sell them. not a shoe they gave me to test, if I'm accepted.

Someone should look for an adidas one.