New Club Kits

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
soubido007

i think the man u home kit is wayyyyy better than the away imo

dhs

niether of the united kits are confirmed expecially since last I chekced we dont have a new sponsor yet the red one seems more like but well wait and see

united10
Veteran Member

I'm pretty sure the sponsor is still AIG next season and then the shirt sponsor changes. I dont know maybe I'm wrong?

yeah AIG's contract runs out may of next season

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... shirt.html

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

FAKE SHIRTS but they give you a general idea of what some of the kits will most likely look like next year.
Credit to SoccerPulse/Ebaysoccer.com...

soccer11
Admin

united10 wrote:I'm pretty sure the sponsor is still AIG next season and then the shirt sponsor changes. I dont know maybe I'm wrong?

yeah AIG's contract runs out may of next season

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... shirt.html
but AIG's in a whole load of financial trouble at the moment and there was talk about Manchester United looking for a different sponsor.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Chelsea's kit bugs me. NY have the same type with that zipper thing at the top. The chest part looks like a sports bra or something. I don't know why but it really bugs me. It sticks out and looks like it could be wings or something.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

arsenalfc08 wrote:Chelsea's kit bugs me. NY have the same type with that zipper thing at the top. The chest part looks like a sports bra or something. I don't know why but it really bugs me. It sticks out and looks like it could be wings or something.
I actually like it better than the current one.

The green Arsenal shirt is very good looking, though.

soubido007

not liking the new england kit....

Had2bHarry
Veteran Member

I agree with arsenal, the Chelsea shirts are bad. Its like they've tried to be modern and classic at the same time with the zipper and all, and its turned out bad.

I seriously hope that ManU dont put that V on thier shirts next season. The V on the shirt is Melbourne Victorys trademark.

The Liverpool shirts look nice, I'd buy that. The Arsenal, Barca, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Juve, and Italy shirts look nice as well.

The England and Man City shirts are basically the same.
Sig by me

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Chelsea's shirts don't actually have a zipper...
I'm kinda disappointed that Adidas gave the same template to so many teams for next year(Chelsea, Bayern Munich, NY Red Bulls, etc.)

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

That green Arsenal kit looks interesting to me. It's somewhat weird IMO but I think it would be great as a 3rd jersey.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

The green Arsenal kits remind me of how the Toronto Raptors went from red to green in one season (well, atleast every game I watch the Raptors play, even though they suck)

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Had2bHarry wrote:I seriously hope that ManU dont put that V on thier shirts next season. The V on the shirt is Melbourne Victorys trademark.
Actually, the reason the V has been included in those designs is because there was a rumor that United were going to celebrate their win of the 1909 FA Cup, when they wore a white shirt with a red V.

the more you know...

soubido007

i saw a glimpse of the new england kit on footballshirtculture.com and it looks nth lke the one posted above...

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

those kits above are not fake,well the chelsea one isnt,it will be worn for the first time vs blackburn on the 17th of this month

info and pic from chelsea website..i like it but i dnt like it,idk,but its sorta kool but sorta bad lol

that white manu kit is class,liverpool's awesome,arsenal's is ok..chelsea couldve done better this one is better
Oh crap,missed me bus!!