New Club Kits

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Post Reply
BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

New Club Kits

Post by BGbeast23 » 14 Jan 2008, 01:42

Ballack13 recently requested that we start a new thread for new club kits to avoid confusion when people post club kits in the National Kits thread. Well.. Now that that this thread is here, that won't happen anymore :P . Anyway, if you have any pics of new club kits for the upcoming season, post them here. You can thank Ballack for this geniously unheard of, unique idea for a thread. Once again: Post New Club Kits here and post New National Kits in Davidson's thread. Thank you.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post by BGbeast23 » 14 Jan 2008, 01:57

To get this started:
Racing Club Away 08:

Image

River Plate Home 08/09:

Image
Colo Colo Home 08:

Image
San Jose Eathquakes Home Kit 08:
Image

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 14 Jan 2008, 02:57

NICE FIND BG

Liverpool 08/9 and Chelsea HOME (JUST A GLIMPSE)

You can see the CL PowerSwerve's behind the kits

Image


Image

Image


Image

Basically Everything there Looks Ace

nzfootball

Post by nzfootball » 14 Jan 2008, 03:58

wow nice the liverpool home kit looks way better without the collar on the shirt

Zlatan5
Veteran Member
Posts: 1208
Joined: 17 Nov 2006, 05:41

Post by Zlatan5 » 14 Jan 2008, 04:42

nzfootball wrote:wow nice the liverpool home kit looks way better without the collar on the shirt
i actually like the collar they have em on em now. but the new ones look pretty good.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: 30 Mar 2005, 00:26
Location: Virginia, USA

Post by mpcarres14 » 14 Jan 2008, 05:15

The new Liverpool kits look like t-shirts. I didn't know you could make a jersey so bland.
Image

God damn brewery!!!

Rulezzz
Veteran Member
Posts: 1754
Joined: 22 Dec 2006, 13:36
Location: Surrey, England , UK

Post by Rulezzz » 14 Jan 2008, 11:04

Well theres a kit competion going on at palace atm, you have to vote for our home and away kits for next season:

Look here:
http://www.cpfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne ... ,00[1].jpg

Ive already voted for Home A and Away B. :)
Image
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2957
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post by Croatianblood1 » 14 Jan 2008, 20:44

The Liverpool kits look alright but I think they look better with the collar. I like the blue kit the most.
Image

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post by BGbeast23 » 14 Jan 2008, 22:22

The New Liverpool Kit looks insanely similar to previous Reebok kits:
'02-'04 kit
Image
'04-'06 kit
Image

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member
Posts: 619
Joined: 11 Jun 2007, 00:23

Post by Flyingmoose » 14 Jan 2008, 22:31

Davidson9 wrote:NICE FIND BG

Liverpool 08/9 and Chelsea HOME (JUST A GLIMPSE)

You can see the CL PowerSwerve's behind the kits

Image


Image

Image


Image

Basically Everything there Looks Ace
didnt someone already post this in the new unrealesed boots section?
Image

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 15 Jan 2008, 00:55

Flyingmoose wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:NICE FIND BG

Liverpool 08/9 and Chelsea HOME (JUST A GLIMPSE)

You can see the CL PowerSwerve's behind the kits

Image


Image

Image


Image

Basically Everything there Looks Ace
didnt someone already post this in the new unrealesed boots section?
ya but i posted it here first

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post by BGbeast23 » 16 Jan 2008, 01:03

Chicago Fire Home:
Image
wtf? Best Buy! ^^^^^By the way, this is the new captain of te Fire^^^^^ I'm serious.
Article which I wrote :roll: :
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. - Chicago Fire Soccer has announced a three-year, multimillion dollar agreement with Best Buy Co., Inc., making the company the official presenting sponsor and the first-ever jersey sponsor of the Fire beginning in 2008. The partnership agreement gives Best Buy exposure on all Fire first team jerseys, Chicago Fire Juniors, Fire Premier (PDL), Fire Super-20, and Chicago Fire Academy uniforms, replica apparel, and other select merchandise. Specific financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Best Buy operates more than 45 stores in the Chicagoland area.

The partnership includes Best Buy's sponsorship of Fire various marketing initiatives, particularly those targeting youth and Hispanic markets. The agreement also incorporates support for the Fire's community relationship efforts, as Best Buy will serve as a sponsor for FireWorks for Kids (FWFK) events, the Chicago Fire/FWFK Kicks for Kids program, and the Annual Frank Klopas Golf Outing. In addition, Best Buy will receive local television and radio advertising, field signage, and brand presence at TOYOTA PARK.

"We're very excited to have Best Buy as the first-ever jersey sponsor of the Chicago Fire," said Chicago Fire President John Guppy. "This is a significant milestone for the Fire organization, as our partnership is more than a jersey sponsorship - it involves marketing initiatives, advertising efforts, and community outreach programs."

"Many of our Chicagoland employees and customers are soccer fans, and we're pleased to be associated with the most popular sport in the world that is growing so rapidly in this country," said Teresa Iglesias-Solomon, vice president of Multicultural Initiatives at Best Buy. "The Fire have a wonderfully diverse fan base. We hope our involvement in Fire soccer will allow us to connect with them through a sport that they are passionate about and to further our relationship with this community."

Best Buy is working to enhance its multicultural marketing efforts: in November, Best Buy significantly improved its shopping experience for Spanish-speaking customers by launching a bi-lingual version of BestBuy.com. In addition, the company has made a wide variety of enhancements to its overall shopping experience by adding multilingual signage and sales associates at stores, offering bilingual assistance via the Best Buy call center at 1-888-BEST-BUY, and launching a national advertising campaign created specifically for Hispanic customers.

Beginning in the 2007 season, Major League Soccer officially approved the incorporation of advertisement on the front, or primary position, of team jerseys. Prior to the 2007 season, MLS included the right to place a corporate name on the back of a jersey as an element of certain national league sponsorship packages. The addition of front jersey sponsorship provides both national and international visibility for companies with the advent of new national and international television deals, participation by MLS clubs in international friendlies and competitions, as well as international merchandising of replica jerseys and promotional items.

About Chicago Fire Soccer
Chicago Fire Soccer was founded on October 8, 1997 as a Major League Soccer expansion team. The Fire won the MLS Cup in its inaugural season in 1998 and was crowned the champion of U.S. Soccer's national tournament, the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup, in 1998, 2000, 2003 and 2006. In June 2006, the Fire moved into its world-class home of TOYOTA PARK, located in Bridgeview, Ill. The organization is dedicated to its mission of bringing fans the tradition, honor, and passion of Chicago Fire Soccer.

About Best Buy Co., Inc.
Best Buy Co., Inc. operates a global portfolio of brands with a commitment to growth and innovation. Our employees strive to provide customers around the world with superior experiences by responding to their unique needs and aspirations. We sell consumer electronics, home-office products, entertainment software, appliances and related services through nearly 1,300 retail stores across the United States, throughout Canada and in China. Our multi-channel operations include: Best Buy (BestBuy.com, BestBuy.ca and BestBuy.com.cn), Future Shop (FutureShop.ca), Geek Squad (GeekSquad.com and GeekSquad.ca), Pacific Sales Kitchen and Bath Centers (PacificSales.com), Magnolia Audio Video (Magnoliaav.com), Jiangsu Five Star Appliance Co. (Five-Star.cn) and Speakeasy (Speakeasy.net). Best Buy supports the communities in which its employees work and live through volunteerism and grants that benefit children and education.
Last edited by BGbeast23 on 16 Jan 2008, 01:10, edited 1 time in total.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post by BGbeast23 » 16 Jan 2008, 01:07

1860 Munich Home:
Image
Away:
Image
I also wrote this :P :
Munich in August 2006: many children, teenagers and adults participated in the jersey design competition of Kappa on the training grounds of the Munich Lions. From the many creative proposals, the jury of Kappa and TSV 1860 Munich two particularly outstanding designs selected:
In the category to 12 years, the jury draft ALEXANDER DORRER (8 years) selected from Munich, in the category over 13 years, FRANCESCO MOLZ (14 years) from Ottobrunn enforced.
The two jersey designs are as unique examples of Kappa developed and produced and are now handed over to the two winners. Unfortunately, Alexander Dorrer and Francesco Molz still not be reached, therefore invites Kappa is that the two winners at the telephone number 040/53413-201 report that the two jerseys personally handed over to them. The winners of the 2-5 places in the coming days in writing, and the profit per post.
"We thank all the designers involved in the action taken. There were so many good drafts in the process that the jury with the choice of a winner had to take a lot of time, Tobias glance, marketing manager at Kappa." Some designs were even so good that we do well as a new Lions jersey for the next season would be able to use. "
All fans of TSV 1860 Munich may already on the new season glad because it is a new home and a new outfit away outfit for the lions. There is also a new training and leisure collection. As the new 2007/2008 outfits look, but will only reveal the beginning of July, as long as must all friends and fans of the Munich Lions still wait.

KAPPA and football:
KAPPA equips in Germany next TSV 1860 Munich also Meisterschaftsaspiranten Werder Bremen and the Palatine traditional club 1 FC Kaiserslautern. International kick Others The top European teams Betis Sevilla, Sampdoria Genoa and Feyenoord Rotterdam and FC Copenhagen and Partizan Belgrade in the körperbetonten Dresses.

Background information KAPPA:
The sports fashion brand KAPPA was in 1967 in Italy. The world's most famous corporate logo created by recording when two models on a sports ground, sitting back to back, were photographed. Today this logo is symbolic of the fairness and mutual recognition in the sport and in the day-to-day challenges. An international sports fashion brand consists KAPPA for this positive attitude, with the slogan "stay sporty" and "be a good sport" is communicated.

By the way:
Tell me if you want me to stick to just pictures or continue to include these brilliant, useless articles :P .

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post by Davidson9 » 16 Jan 2008, 01:10

BGbeast23 wrote:By the way:
Tell me if you want me to stick to just pictures or continue to include these brilliant, useless articles :P .
just the pics, unless its a special edition kit, or has a cool story behind it

berwanger16
Senior Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 01 Dec 2007, 04:28

Post by berwanger16 » 16 Jan 2008, 01:44

BGbeast23 wrote:Chicago Fire Home:
Image
wtf? Best Buy! ^^^^^By the way, this is the new captain of te Fire^^^^^ I'm serious.
Article which I wrote :roll: :
BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. - Chicago Fire Soccer has announced a three-year, multimillion dollar agreement with Best Buy Co., Inc., making the company the official presenting sponsor and the first-ever jersey sponsor of the Fire beginning in 2008. The partnership agreement gives Best Buy exposure on all Fire first team jerseys, Chicago Fire Juniors, Fire Premier (PDL), Fire Super-20, and Chicago Fire Academy uniforms, replica apparel, and other select merchandise. Specific financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Best Buy operates more than 45 stores in the Chicagoland area.

The partnership includes Best Buy's sponsorship of Fire various marketing initiatives, particularly those targeting youth and Hispanic markets. The agreement also incorporates support for the Fire's community relationship efforts, as Best Buy will serve as a sponsor for FireWorks for Kids (FWFK) events, the Chicago Fire/FWFK Kicks for Kids program, and the Annual Frank Klopas Golf Outing. In addition, Best Buy will receive local television and radio advertising, field signage, and brand presence at TOYOTA PARK.

"We're very excited to have Best Buy as the first-ever jersey sponsor of the Chicago Fire," said Chicago Fire President John Guppy. "This is a significant milestone for the Fire organization, as our partnership is more than a jersey sponsorship - it involves marketing initiatives, advertising efforts, and community outreach programs."

"Many of our Chicagoland employees and customers are soccer fans, and we're pleased to be associated with the most popular sport in the world that is growing so rapidly in this country," said Teresa Iglesias-Solomon, vice president of Multicultural Initiatives at Best Buy. "The Fire have a wonderfully diverse fan base. We hope our involvement in Fire soccer will allow us to connect with them through a sport that they are passionate about and to further our relationship with this community."

Best Buy is working to enhance its multicultural marketing efforts: in November, Best Buy significantly improved its shopping experience for Spanish-speaking customers by launching a bi-lingual version of BestBuy.com. In addition, the company has made a wide variety of enhancements to its overall shopping experience by adding multilingual signage and sales associates at stores, offering bilingual assistance via the Best Buy call center at 1-888-BEST-BUY, and launching a national advertising campaign created specifically for Hispanic customers.

Beginning in the 2007 season, Major League Soccer officially approved the incorporation of advertisement on the front, or primary position, of team jerseys. Prior to the 2007 season, MLS included the right to place a corporate name on the back of a jersey as an element of certain national league sponsorship packages. The addition of front jersey sponsorship provides both national and international visibility for companies with the advent of new national and international television deals, participation by MLS clubs in international friendlies and competitions, as well as international merchandising of replica jerseys and promotional items.

About Chicago Fire Soccer
Chicago Fire Soccer was founded on October 8, 1997 as a Major League Soccer expansion team. The Fire won the MLS Cup in its inaugural season in 1998 and was crowned the champion of U.S. Soccer's national tournament, the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup, in 1998, 2000, 2003 and 2006. In June 2006, the Fire moved into its world-class home of TOYOTA PARK, located in Bridgeview, Ill. The organization is dedicated to its mission of bringing fans the tradition, honor, and passion of Chicago Fire Soccer.

About Best Buy Co., Inc.
Best Buy Co., Inc. operates a global portfolio of brands with a commitment to growth and innovation. Our employees strive to provide customers around the world with superior experiences by responding to their unique needs and aspirations. We sell consumer electronics, home-office products, entertainment software, appliances and related services through nearly 1,300 retail stores across the United States, throughout Canada and in China. Our multi-channel operations include: Best Buy (BestBuy.com, BestBuy.ca and BestBuy.com.cn), Future Shop (FutureShop.ca), Geek Squad (GeekSquad.com and GeekSquad.ca), Pacific Sales Kitchen and Bath Centers (PacificSales.com), Magnolia Audio Video (Magnoliaav.com), Jiangsu Five Star Appliance Co. (Five-Star.cn) and Speakeasy (Speakeasy.net). Best Buy supports the communities in which its employees work and live through volunteerism and grants that benefit children and education.
tht jersey is in the words of borat very nice

Post Reply