looking for most power and accurate boot?

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
nicolausoccer123
Sophomore Member

i was looking for a new pair of soccer boots and im looking for one with power and accuracy?
thinking about the predator swerves, does anybody have any other suggestions?

and i dont want a boot with like thin material, like vapors when someone steps on ur foot it hurts like hell. =/

Davidson9
Veteran Member

nicolausoccer123 wrote:i was looking for a new pair of soccer boots and im looking for one with power and accuracy?
thinking about the predator swerves, does anybody have any other suggestions?

and i dont want a boot with like thin material, like vapors when someone steps on ur foot it hurts like hell. =/
theres no boot that will make you a powerful or more accurate player, the player makes the boot, not the other way around, the "Hi, Im Steven Gerrard, d'ya fancy being a powerful player, cuz im gunn'r help yer" stuff is all a gimmick, i say whatever boot you feel more comfortable in, cuz comfort is key, i know some people who have given me awful feedback on PowerSwerve's, anyway hope that helped

2brown347
Veteran Member

I just got my powerswerves and haven't used them yet, but just wearing them around the house the were comfortable and I loved my Absolions but the whole pulse power thing is crap, I would get whats you feel best in, try some on and find what you like. Like what Davidson9 said boots don't make you a better player

Middleman13
Veteran Member

Lasers or powerswerves is your best bet
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you will die today.

ganaa261092
Veteran Member

yea, i mostly agree with davidson..The comfort is what you need the most, like if the boot fits your feet in width and length..How long the boot can last is important to consider..But i do believe that kangaroo leathers and skins are quality, it won't make you a better player but will give you more contact with the ball..Also the lightness of the boot is important..If your pretty fast, then consider buying light shoes coz it will be more comfortable and lighter. But remember that these boots will not make you a better player. :wink: Hope it helps..:)

guion23

It doesn't matter what boot you have that gives you power and accuracy. I have vapors not legends, copas, or predators and I have a very accurate shot. One of my friends on my school team has $40 nike cleats from 2 years ago and I've never met someone with a harder shot than him. It doesn't matter what cleat you have as long as you like it.

NIKE IT UP.

OJ9

Lasers ftw.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

OJ9 wrote:Lasers ftw.
you know you should probably give a reason why you think so... :evil:

OJ9

Well he asked for suggestions, and I gave him one.

I have Lasers, and have barely misplaced a pass since I got them.

Get Lasers, ASLONG AS THEY ARE KANGAROO LEATHER ONES.

Sabo12
New User

Well he asked for suggestions, and I gave him one.

I have Lasers, and have barely misplaced a pass since I got them.

Get Lasers, ASLONG AS THEY ARE KANGAROO LEATHER ONES.
Man thats a terrible argument. Through my high school career I had a pair of cheap Nikes, two pair of Total 90's, and a pair of Vapors and now for indoor I have Reebok Sprintfits. With all those boots I have had near perfect passing and take shots better than most my teammates. Like everyone else has already stated it's not the boot that make the player, but the player that makes the boot. If someone ever says their shoe will make them kick like Pele they are just flat out liers. I dunno maybe it's just me

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

^^^^ Can you get reebok sprintfits in indoor shoes? I'd be intierested in somewhere I could get a pair.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

Sabo12
New User

^^^^ Can you get reebok sprintfits in indoor shoes? I'd be intierested in somewhere I could get a pair.
Yeah, that is why I said I had them. Check soccer.com thats where I got mine

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Sabo12
New User

Yes sir they are. I got 'em in turf though, my bad. Pretty much the same thing though. And it says they are true to size and whatnot but in my experience compared to Vapors they are a little bigger in length. Could just be the way my feet are though so yeah. Just figured I'd put that in for whoever

cpspartans1499
New User

i have vapors and i love them. By the way they dont hurt when u get cleated thats bs. I have the metal studs so if someone trys to cleat me i cleat them back.