vapors making my heel hurt?

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
nicolausoccer123
Sophomore Member

ive had my vapors for awhile and suddenly my heel is starting to hurt when i start running and the squishy yellow stuff on my vapors dont help me at all! and im also starting to get blisters on the top part of my heel.
can someone help me solve this problem or just lose the vapors and wear my adidas copa mundial boots.

Had2bHarry
Veteran Member

your vapours might be getting old. or your foot might just be growing or something. u should wear your copa mundials 4 a while then go back 2 wearing ur vapours. if they feel the same theyre probably screwed

ganaa261092
Veteran Member

noo, i think its something to do with your shape of your feet..It might be too flat for the boot,,there were players who had blisters..llike Ronaldo (Brazil) and Henry,etc..Next time try buying a boot fits to the shape of your feet,,like T90, Predator

cpspartans1499
New User

get inserts my friend had the same problem and it healed perfectly

klc123
Veteran Member

this is growing problems trust me, ive just recoverd from a really bad foot growing spree and the more sport you do the worse it is, at one point ihad to be carried to the car because my heels had seized up completely, they completely healed perfectly over christmas though and just as a tip u can really badly hurt your ankles and heels if you are flat footed sprinted during this growing time.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

It's not growing problems. Almost everyone I know who has had Vapors had blisters or sore heels when the got the shoe for the first couple of times they wore the shoe.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin