question about lazers

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
soccer

are the lazers mainly for strikers, etc. im looking for a overall well rounded shoe to buy. i was thinking about buying the lazers for better passing accuracy and better ball control.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

there not for a striker specifically, mid's wear them, as do Defenders for example

DF: Sergio Ramos, Fabio Cannavaro
MF: Wesley Sneijder, Royston Drenthe
S: Klaas Jan Hunelaar

so i'd get them if i were you, they're durable, comfortable, and light

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

For strikers, don't forget posterboy Wayne Rooney

Davidson9
Veteran Member

hes not that good... :roll:

oh and Fernando Torres

dareliss
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:hes not that good... :roll:

oh and Fernando Torres
rooney is not good :lol: he is the best English striker, and one of the best strikers in the world, and laser were specially made for him.

F.Torres, is not what good, he is not even close as rooney..............
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

TheNextShevchenko
New User

WTF?!
There aren't special boots for strikers, midfielders or defenceman :?
A good player can play with any type of football boot wether its adidas, nike , reebok ,etc...

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

TheNextShevchenko wrote:WTF?!
A good player can play with any type of football boot wether its adidas, nike , reebok ,etc...
Well said. Also, if you're looking for a good Nike boot, you might also want to look into the Legends and Vapors as well.

dareliss
Veteran Member

BGbeast23 wrote:
Well said. Also, if you're looking for a good Nike boot, you might also want to look into the Legends and Vapors as well.
everyone knows what it's not about boot, but it was made for Wayne Rooney, he was part of it as developer of lasers. I didn't say it makes Rooney better, he is good with any cleats, but they are made for whatever they are, but they doesn't make difference in the world? does they? No.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

karlofootball10
Veteran Member

noo. i have boots made for strikers, and so far im 100% in attempted shots/goals ratio. i score every time, i cant miss. its the boots. i could kick it away from the goal and it would end up in the net. its the boots.

but seriously, you're right. a good player can play in anything.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Buddy, you just contradicted what you just said. You first said the boot makes the player, then you say that the player makes the boot. I trust you, even if you put your shoe on some crappy wannabe soccer player who doesn't even know the meaning of an instep drive, that's not going to happen.

Anyways, many, many pros wear the Lasers, too many to even name. It's a boot that's revolved around comfort, and "accuracy" and "power". If you're looking for that, then I recommend the lasers for you. I'm getting a pair for christmas :D

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Kakasgotskillz wrote:Buddy, you just contradicted what you just said. You first said the boot makes the player, then you say that the player makes the boot. I trust you, even if you put your shoe on some crappy wannabe soccer player who doesn't even know the meaning of an instep drive, that's not going to happen.

Anyways, many, many pros wear the Lasers, too many to even name. It's a boot that's revolved around comfort, and "accuracy" and "power". If you're looking for that, then I recommend the lasers for you. I'm getting a pair for christmas :D
He was being sarcastic in the first part of his post, he meant that the player doesn't make the shoe.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

calikid

i own strikes and play attacking mid and striker and i love them with a growing passion..im thinking about getting some custom ones for christmas.

ohh and dont forget the ohh so dangerous taylor twellman as a striker wearing the lasers :lol:

guion23

Its not the boots that make the striker. If nike hadn't gotten to all of these people first we wouldn't be talking about the lasers. We would be talking about the t units or the Reebok sprint fit pro. Back to your question soccer, I personally believe that any shoe is made for any position, its up to the player. I play every position but for high school I played center mid and wore vapors, primarily a striker and winger boot, for the whole season and played very well. The boots I chose didn't affect me at all.

NIKE IT UP.