National Teams Kits

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Post Reply
erick_back
Sophomore Member
Posts: 40
Joined: 16 Nov 2007, 20:42

Post

i liked mexico although people have been mad because the coach likes to use the 2nd jerzey which is white instead of the one that is always used which is green.

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

erick_back wrote:i liked mexico although people have been mad because the coach likes to use the 2nd jerzey which is white instead of the one that is always used which is green.
oh sh*t ERICK IS BACK EXPERT...EXPERT...EXPERT...EXPERT!!!

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

I like the Germany home shirt alot. I'm sad to say that Holland's new Away jersey weren't as great as I was expecting them to be. I have one of their old away jerseys from the World Cup (a Van Nistelrooy one) and I like those kits 100x better than these new ones. I'm frankly disapointed. I'll probably end up buying one anyway, though.

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

BGbeast23 wrote:I like the Germany home shirt alot. I'm sad to say that Holland's new Away jersey weren't as great as I was expecting them to be. I have one of their old away jerseys from the World Cup (a Van Nistelrooy one) and I like those kits 100x better than these new ones. I'm frankly disapointed. I'll probably end up buying one anyway, though.

clearly you are not effected by the fact that ERICK IS BACK

oh and i decided to get the Argentina jersey with Maradona 10 on the back, and Argentina 3/4 pants, or the new shorts

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

He hasn't said anything about lil' wayne or mexico so far with this new account (as far as I've seen), so I say everybody deserves a second chances. And also Davidson has posted on virtually every current topic about erick being back and I'm tired of it. I hope he redeems himself. I mean redrover365 seems to have changed and hopefully erick will too.

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

BGbeast23 wrote:He hasn't said anything about lil' wayne or mexico so far with this new account (as far as I've seen), so I say everybody deserves a second chances\. And also Davidson has posted on virtually every current topic about erick being back and I'm tired of it.
you know wha BGbeast it was only 2 topics. ok ill stop, but i was just a little shocked and angry

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

It seemed like more than that 2, but I guess it was only two. :?

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

ok lets get back on topic, i found more portugal pics but i can't post them right now, my comp isn't working properly

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

sorry for the double post here is info on the Austria Home Shirt

http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/h ... -shirt_497

heres a video with the new portugal home kit

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_cRmNgVv- ... re=related

heres the mexico home kit launch video

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=u2-n9qE5o ... &Itemid=26

and even tho its a club team, it was so beautiful i had to show you

https://www.bvb09shop.de/afw/shop.html; ... iew=action

mustahfa14
Senior Member
Posts: 284
Joined: 05 May 2007, 02:53

Post

brazils and netherlands. those are both sick!

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

Croatia EURO 2008 Kit

Image

Image

barcahooligan
Veteran Member
Posts: 1143
Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 14:58

Post

I like the kits, but i was a bit distracted by the blonde... :D :lol:
Image
sig by 2brown347

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

ya me too, thats kinda why i posted them

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2958
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post

I like those Croatia jerseys, they are the away ones. I think they look better than the home jerseys which are that red and white checkerboard style
Image

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

Cameroon Away Shirt

Image

Senegal Away Shirt

Image

Post Reply