National Teams Kits

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Post Reply
mint
EF Drug Baron
Posts: 2430
Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 20:38

Post

Im liking the new spain shirt, may have to get one of them sometime.
Image
i was made to ignite

united10
Veteran Member
Posts: 305
Joined: 27 Apr 2007, 02:47

Post

Portugal Away
Image

Serbia Away
Image

USA Away
Image
Image

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

That US shirt is nice. Any news on Holland's WC kits?

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

the best i could find. it isn't 100% complete, obviously, but something like this.
Image

well these are classy.
Image
Image

BayernFan
New User
Posts: 21
Joined: 24 Jan 2010, 04:14

Post

hmm i sort of like the usa ones im not convinced though. but ill still buy one of course :D

Zlatan5
Veteran Member
Posts: 1208
Joined: 17 Nov 2006, 05:41

Post

On Soccer.com you can buy the real national kits from adidas. I'm sure yall noticed the extremely tight underarmorish fit of the french and spain national teams kits. They are 150 on Soccer.com and come with a captains band and a nice box. It's called matchfit. Made of the same material Dwight Howard's arm sleeve is.

casar22
Veteran Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 23:09

Post

Zlatan5 wrote:On Soccer.com you can buy the real national kits from adidas. I'm sure yall noticed the extremely tight underarmorish fit of the french and spain national teams kits. They are 150 on Soccer.com and come with a captains band and a nice box. It's called matchfit. Made of the same material Dwight Howard's arm sleeve is.
Yea I own the Spain one wih XAVI 8 on the back it's so sweet
Image

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

Is it possible to wear compression shirts causally without looking like a dumbass?

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

BGbeast23 wrote:Is it possible to wear compression shirts causally without looking like a dumbass?
I've done tests and no, it's impossible.
Image
Image

Zlatan5
Veteran Member
Posts: 1208
Joined: 17 Nov 2006, 05:41

Post

soccer11 wrote:
BGbeast23 wrote:Is it possible to wear compression shirts causally without looking like a dumbass?
I've done tests and no, it's impossible.
Image
Jesus.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2959
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post

Zlatan5 wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
BGbeast23 wrote:Is it possible to wear compression shirts causally without looking like a dumbass?
I've done tests and no, it's impossible.
Image
Jesus.
That man hasn't seen his feet in months....good Lord.
Image

Zlatan5
Veteran Member
Posts: 1208
Joined: 17 Nov 2006, 05:41

Post

Or his dick.

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

or by the looks of it, a treadmill either.
Image

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

SWAG.
Dude stuntin and yall mad, that's it.

jessclark92
Senior Member
Posts: 134
Joined: 18 Nov 2006, 19:42
Location: Munster Indiana USA

Post

I know that Getty Images has Nani of Portugal with other players at the Nike unveiling of the new national team kits. Some of them are pretty class and are nor over done like some of the adidas kits out there. Just plain and simple in my opinion looks better.
Image
Ronaldo impersinating Arsen Wenger

Rooney thinking: should I laugh or should I punch him?

Post Reply