Lasers vs. Legends

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

I wanted to know if I should get the Black and Red Kangaroo leather Total 90 lasers or legends. I've had legends and they were extremely comfortable, but the plate started to seperate from the shoe after just a season of high school soccer(we practiced every day of the week for 2 hours each practice and had 1-2 games every week). So durability wise, comfort wise, and most of all performance wise are the legends or lasers better? I usually play wide back during high school season and sweeper or stopper during club season.
Last edited by BGbeast23 on 16 Oct 2007, 02:49, edited 1 time in total.

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member
Posts: 2159
Joined: 13 Dec 2006, 20:15

Post

Position doesn't really matter for most players, but I guess I'd recommend lasers as you need a strong kick. Tiempo Legends are more all around boots, good for all purposes, but really both of these boots are pretty durable, so no worries. Btw, nice job stealing my quote :P

Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post

well, first you should try them on, and see if they fit your foot, im sure total 90's would be better for a defender, but legends are far more uncomfortable.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

Kakasgotskillz wrote:Position doesn't really matter for most players, but I guess I'd recommend lasers as you need a strong kick. Tiempo Legends are more all around boots, good for all purposes, but really both of these boots are pretty durable, so no worries. Btw, nice job stealing my quote :P
Thanks for the advice, but I've known that quote for a while. I was going to put a Cruijff quote anyway: it was "Little by little you have to teach the United States that this is the best game in the world." but i like the one I put alot better. Maybe I'll replace it with a George Best quote, that guy was hilarious, and a great footballer in his day.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

Sorry for reviving my own dead topic, but I still wanted to know if the Lasers or Legends were more comfortable.

Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post

I'd go for the lasers man, better for defenders and probably are more durable, since there not overall leather.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

Thanks for the advice,man.
My question was:
Are the Lasers or Legends more comfortable?

unknown
Senior Member
Posts: 177
Joined: 27 Sep 2007, 01:54

Post

comfort is a subjective thing. I can easily say one way or the other but whether it is true for you depends on you yourself. Go to a store and try them both on.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

Wow, nice first post. Thanks, I think I'll go do that if I can find a store that has the lasers. I already own the Legends.
So anyone know any American stores that have the Red and Black Kangaroo Leather Total 90 Lasers where I can go try them on? Somewhere that has alot of stores around the country, don't recommend me your local sports store that isn't a national chain, cause it seems like someone might do that.

calikid
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: 26 Aug 2007, 04:30

Post

i think that the lasers would be more accurate and have a better touch but the legends would ber way more comfortable and save you money...id go legends

Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post

BGbeast23 wrote:Thanks for the advice,man.
My question was:
Are the Lasers or Legends more comfortable?
well the topic is lasers v.s legends isnt it? so stop bashing me. Obviously legends are more comfortable, but lasers are better overall performance, by the way my birthday is coming up on halloween and was wondering if i should get lasers or vapors?

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

First of all, I wasn't bashing you. I said "thanks for the advice", didn't I? You just didn't answer my question that I wanted answered at the time. I thought the advice was good, it just didn't answer the question that I just asked. So then i posted it in big letters in case my question didn't make sense somehow(if that's why you didn't say which were more comfortable), so that people would get the question. I don't know how it sounded to you, but I wasn't bashing you. I was simply restating my question so that someone would tell me whather the Lasers or Legends were more comfortable.

keller8
Veteran Member
Posts: 1716
Joined: 07 Aug 2007, 02:51

Post

i think the lasers are. tried em on once; so comftorble. and i could run alot faster in them too.


and BG Beast whats ur line in ur sig?
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

BGbeast23
Veteran Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: 14 Oct 2007, 21:31

Post

It's from Austin Powers Goldmember where Dr. Evil and Mini Me are in jail and they start rapping to "Hard Knock Life" from Annie. "Stick that in your pipe and smoke it" is a line that Dr. Evil says when he's rapping, and D to the Rizzo E to the Vizzo I to the Lizzo is what he calls himself in the song, cause the letters in it spell his name. See: D to the Rizzo E to the Vizzo I to the Lizzo. (the highlighted letters spell Dr. Evil)

Ballack13
Veteran Member
Posts: 1554
Joined: 31 Mar 2007, 03:10
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Post

BGbeast23 wrote:First of all, I wasn't bashing you. I said "thanks for the advice", didn't I? You just didn't answer my question that I wanted answered at the time. I thought the advice was good, it just didn't answer the question that I just asked. So then i posted it in big letters in case my question didn't make sense somehow(if that's why you didn't say which were more comfortable), so that people would get the question. I don't know how it sounded to you, but I wasn't bashing you. I was simply restating my question so that someone would tell me whather the Lasers or Legends were more comfortable.
sorry then, haha it just sounded like you were maching me.

Post Reply