Vapor Sizings

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 04 Aug 2007, 03:28

ya i bitched about them, but after that week they were great, plus i think i showed u those vapors, i shoulda taken a picture and labeled it with

this is what they should look like. before bitchin, cause damn, my whole toe was a fu**ing blister.

TH14
Veteran Member

Post by TH14 » 04 Aug 2007, 03:45

You showed me what vapors?
Credit to keller8

"Arsenal will always be in my heart, my blood, my head." - Thierry Henry

guion23

Post by guion23 » 04 Aug 2007, 16:55

Ok. This forum is about helping some kid figure out what size he (or she? i don't know) wants for vapors. I am under the assumption that this person IS going to buy vapors despite all of this. So before i start, let me just say that i am an 11 in cleats, and i got vapor 3's in 11.5 and I love them. Now, Jimaldo, vapors obviously aren't sh*tty cleats because a bunch of the best players in the world wear them, ronaldo, ronaldo, drogba, robinho, thierry henry (used to), and adriano. Now, you said vapors were uncomfortable and they sucked (well, not in those words), and true, they might have been uncomfortable for you and some other people, but if the best players in the world, who can wear whatever fu**ing cleats they want to and get paid to do it, choose to wear vapors, then they can't be all that bad. I don't know why Ronaldo would wake up in the morning and say, "Hey, i think i wanna wear a real sh*tty pair of cleats today when i could be wearing really comfortable ones for free!" So before you decide to start telling some poor little guy (that probably didn't want to read three pages of a pissing contest) that vapors are the worst cleat period, stop and think before sh*t like this gets started again. Just say, "I have a pair and i think they suck." That way, you wouldn't have a bunch of people ganging up on you, and it wouldn't make you and zlatan (sorry zlatan, i still love you though), look like jack asses in front of a bunch of people.

NIKE IT UP.

TH14
Veteran Member

Post by TH14 » 04 Aug 2007, 17:43

True that guion.
Credit to keller8

"Arsenal will always be in my heart, my blood, my head." - Thierry Henry

Adambayor

Post by Adambayor » 05 Aug 2007, 10:49

well I wore a size 8.5 in preds and im a size 9 in vapors, hope this helps :wink:

and Jimaldo you dont like your vapors???

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Post by AmericanFutballer » 06 Aug 2007, 15:32

guion23 wrote:Ok. This forum is about helping some kid figure out what size he (or she? i don't know) wants for vapors. I am under the assumption that this person IS going to buy vapors despite all of this. So before i start, let me just say that i am an 11 in cleats, and i got vapor 3's in 11.5 and I love them.
First off thanks, and I'm not a kid i'm like 14, going into highschool. And I'm a guy. Just thought i should say that :P.

Anyway, this topic is kinda useless now because i was going to buy these.

But they don't have my size and they told me their not renewing their stock.

Oh, and my parents are getting on me about buying new cleats because i have two pairs and they think they're still useable...but what do they know :D.
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 06 Aug 2007, 18:29

Haha, this topic got cut. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

jessclark92

Post by jessclark92 » 09 Aug 2007, 22:22

I had a pair of red and white vapor IIIs in 11.5 and they were a bit big but my foot is really narrow. I decided to get the white and silver vapor IIIs in 11 and i must say it was the best choice I had made. When you first get them they are very stiff but they will break in. I found that geting them a size smaller keeps the toe box rounded like they just came out of the box.

nicolausoccer123
Sophomore Member

Re: Vapor Sizings

Post by nicolausoccer123 » 12 Aug 2007, 04:55

omg omg omg dude i have vapors and i have copa mundials and i got my copas in 10.5 and my vapors in 10.5 just stick with the same sizes or maybe go half a size bigger with the vapors if u need but trust me itll be perfect i have both shoes in the same exact size i matched them =O

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

Post by EnSoUl » 12 Aug 2007, 07:25

does all of this apply to talarias as well?
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Re: Vapor Sizings

Post by AmericanFutballer » 15 Aug 2007, 13:00

nicolausoccer123 wrote:omg omg omg dude i have vapors and i have copa mundials and i got my copas in 10.5 and my vapors in 10.5 just stick with the same sizes or maybe go half a size bigger with the vapors if u need but trust me itll be perfect i have both shoes in the same exact size i matched them =O
Do you have a normal sized foot or is it more on the narrow side???
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

Flyingmoose
Veteran Member

Post by Flyingmoose » 15 Aug 2007, 13:45

I find the sole of the vapors extremely uncomfortable.

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Post by AmericanFutballer » 10 Sep 2007, 20:07

Alright, i know this topic is super, uber old but hey, i found another deal on vapors :wink:. And my copas are on the verge of the leather wearing out so much on the sides there might be a hole forming soon so i need to get new boots.

Anyway, i'm curious to see here if anyone can compare the Adidas Classic 'Samba's' sizings as to Vapors. I mean, are the sambas meant for wide footed people, normal or narrow. I fit very snugly into my pair of Sambas and if they're meant for normal or wide-footed people i think i should give up my pursuit of vapors. Anyway, are sambas meant for wide, normal, or narrow footed people? (as in the sizing.)
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals

joe07

Post by joe07 » 20 Sep 2007, 17:11

i wouldnt advise anyone to get vapors if you have wide feet. i didnt think that my feet were that wide but after having the vapor IIIs for a season they are starting to rip on the edges where my foots pushing against them.

jrnumba72
New User

Post by jrnumba72 » 03 Oct 2007, 23:43

i am also gnna buy vapors this saturday 2 b exact ...i wear a size 10 in legends nd have about a thumbnails lengh of room wat size should i get ????/ thanx