Vapor Sizings

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
Trainer09

Post by Trainer09 » 03 Aug 2007, 01:44

1- They suit me nice, and alot of other People I know and have talk to like them. I just think you and "the poeple you" talk to didnt fit you right into them.
2. I own 3 pairs :D

Where is Zlatan? He would rip this topic up.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 03 Aug 2007, 04:16

Trainer09 wrote:1- They suit me nice, and alot of other People I know and have talk to like them. I just think you and "the poeple you" talk to didnt fit you right into them.
2. I own 3 pairs :D

Where is Zlatan? He would rip this topic up.
You called, and I think he will come. 8)

Someone's about to get raped.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 03 Aug 2007, 04:26

Jimaldo wrote:Ok,
1- I said that. (" I appreciate they may well be extremely good boots for those who they happen to suit")
2- Do you own a pair?
Have no fear Z is here. Sorry I haven't been around guys, I have been busy with soccer and basic life.

Ok so first of all Jimaldo or whoever you are I'll agree with you that vapors aren't for everyone. And that Ronaldo and Drogba story is irrelevant as they still wear them so get that ish outta here. I'm sure many of you understand what blisters are and what they lead to besides pain, after the blisters heal they form calluses which harden and protect your foot from the blister reforming in that same area. I suppose you don't wear vapors yourself so you can't come up in here telling everyone "Oh HEY vapors suck but dont take my word for them I dont have a pair" you just look like a all around douche which to me is quite funny and I'm sure it amuses many other people. First of all what I recommend you do is try some vapors for yourself and let yourself go through the pain and agony of the blisters and then once they heal which tends to be a weeks time of not playing and not wearing them, you'll be good to wear them. Second thing you should do is think before you start trolling on peoples topics, the guy was asking for vapor sizings and fittings not your damn opinion, if he wanted it he would have asked.

Btw I own vapors and went through the blisters and overcame it and didn't bitch and bitch about them to my mommy or my friends, I just took it like a man, took a break from playing for a week, blisters healed up and bam I can wear vapors and I'll damn well guarantee they are definitely one of the best boots out on the market right now, the touch, the weight, and the stud configuration definitely make the game more comfortable to my style.

Oh yea since I was just speaking of comfort, and you said that people should by shoes that are built for comfort, maybe you should think about the fact that some people think vapors are comfortable.

Jimaldo

Post by Jimaldo » 03 Aug 2007, 11:33

Have no fear Z is here. Sorry I haven't been around guys, I have been busy with soccer and basic life.
Oooooooo I'm shaking, I'm shaking!
Ok so first of all Jimaldo or whoever you are
Yes.. It's Jimaldo.. saying "or whoever you are" doesn't make you look any bigger
And that Ronaldo and Drogba story is irrelevant as they still wear them so get that ish outta here.
It's totally relevant, they have caused professionals to have to change them during a game, and they still wear them because they are under contracts to do so.
I suppose you don't wear vapors yourself so you can't come up in here telling everyone "Oh HEY vapors suck but dont take my word for them I dont have a pair" you just look like a all around douche which to me is quite funny

You're extremely ignorant, if you bothered to read what I've written you'd be able to tell I have a pair.. In fact, I'll take a picture of my boots because I have you calling me a liar. Why do you think you have more right than me to express an opinion? You moan at me for complaining about them but you're praising them up, both are opinions, so stop trying to make yourself look bigger than you really are.

Btw I own vapors
So do I
didn't bitch and bitch about them to my mommy or my friends, I just took it like a man
You're extremely immature..

You all wait for this looser to deliver this load of crap? This forum is supposed to be, well at least I thought it was, a forum to help people looking to improve their game. Opinions I appreciate, a load of arrogant crap from the looser above I don't.

So come on- Who are you going to send to 'rip this topic up' next because the guy above failed.. Let's see someone else sent to have a dig at me..

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 03 Aug 2007, 16:26

We only knew he was coming because he's a Vapor fanatic. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 03 Aug 2007, 16:29

Jimaldo wrote:ajc, I appreciate they may well be extremely good boots for those who they happen to suit, but as a large number of people experience problems with them as they are too specifically designed I would class them as an awful boot.
Don't you see the hypocrisy in what you are saying? You're telling me that based off of mine and others I've talked to good experiences with Vapors I shouldn't class them as comfortable and good boots, yet based off yours and others bad experiences you are classing them as awful.

There has never been a study done to say how many people have experienced problems with them and how many people have liked them, so until then you and I can only go on our personal experiences, which gives neither of us any authority over another. They were bad for you, they were good for me. Can't we agree that they aren't for everybody, but they aren't for no one?
Click it

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 03 Aug 2007, 16:43

As I said before, for a week, they were the most uncomfortable thing in the world for my friend, after that, he's never had such a great shoe.

-Alexander Ovechkin

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 03 Aug 2007, 17:27

ajc wrote:
Jimaldo wrote:ajc, I appreciate they may well be extremely good boots for those who they happen to suit, but as a large number of people experience problems with them as they are too specifically designed I would class them as an awful boot.
Don't you see the hypocrisy in what you are saying? You're telling me that based off of mine and others I've talked to good experiences with Vapors I shouldn't class them as comfortable and good boots, yet based off yours and others bad experiences you are classing them as awful.

There has never been a study done to say how many people have experienced problems with them and how many people have liked them, so until then you and I can only go on our personal experiences, which gives neither of us any authority over another. They were bad for you, they were good for me. Can't we agree that they aren't for everybody, but they aren't for no one?

Amen. Oh and by the way on the subject of being on contract to wear vapors that is not true. They are only held to wear Nike athletic footwear. If you don't remember not too long ago, Thierry Henry wore vapors and one game he changed to Legends. They can do anything they want. So don't even try to say they are forced to wear them. Plus they try the boot days and days before even signing anything.

Oh and I stick by what I said, why would you just come in to a sizing topic to tell someone to not buy something, it's his choice, he's already maybe set for buying them and is just looking for the sizes, and you come in yappin and yappin how negative they are and not to buy them, please just keep your damn opinion to a topic asking for an opinion on the shoes, like maybe a topic called "Thinking about buying Vapors" im sure i've seen at least a trillion of those started. Oh any AmericanFutballer if you are actually looking to buy vapors I'd buy them either the same size you wear your normal cleats in as they strech to your foot and expand. Or go a 1/2 size up. If your going to wear double socks, make sure they are thin. I myself wear double socks for comfort.

Jimaldo

Post by Jimaldo » 03 Aug 2007, 18:02

Can't we agree that they aren't for everybody?
On that I'll agree. I'll agree that I can't speak for everyone and didn't intend to give the impression I could, I merely wanted to give my opinion of my personal experiences with them. I wont be ignorant in saying that they aren't comfortable for you or for anyone else as I really can't speak for them, but I'm not going to have Zlatan telling me that I'm talking crap and don't own a pair. I'm not lieing when I say I have had bad experiences with them and that they are without doubt the worst pair of boots I have worn.
why would you just come in to a sizing topic to tell someone to not buy something, it's his choice, he's already maybe set for buying them and is just looking for the sizes, and you come in yappin and yappin how negative they are and not to buy them, please just keep your damn opinion to a topic asking for an opinion on the shoes
Because it's on the topic of someone buying Vapours, due the experiences I have had with mine I believed I was entitled to give my opinion on them. If this guy is sensible, he'll ask around before buying any boot. So you're saying that whilst the topic is on the issue of buying vapours, I'm not entitled to give my opinion on them? It's only because you don't agree with what I am saying. There have been a few comments on experiences with vapours on this topic, but you only moan at me because you don't like what I'm saying.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 03 Aug 2007, 19:11

no its not only me, a lot of people dont like what your saying :D

Jimaldo

Post by Jimaldo » 03 Aug 2007, 19:14

3 v 2 - I wouldn't say alot.. but anyway..

And? It's my opinion. If everyone's opinion was the same then the forum would be pretty boring..

TH14
Veteran Member

Post by TH14 » 04 Aug 2007, 00:07

Zlatan5 wrote: the guy was asking for vapor sizings and fittings not your damn opinion, if he wanted it he would have asked.

Well I don't know about some countries, but America is a free country and we have the right to voice our opinions. And nowhere in the forum rules does it say you can't voice your opinion. He can say what he wants about his opinion and theres nothing you can do about it. You have the choice to either ignore it or let it get to you, and it looks like it got to you. So if you don't like someone's opinion, you can choose to ignore it if you don't like it or argue it maturely.

Zlatan5 wrote:Btw I own vapors and went through the blisters and overcame it and didn't bitch and bitch about them to my mommy or my friends, I just took it like a man
If I recall, you were bitchin to me about your blisters back when you first got the vapors. Not really bitching and whining but more complaining :D
Credit to keller8

"Arsenal will always be in my heart, my blood, my head." - Thierry Henry

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 04 Aug 2007, 00:13

TH14 wrote:
Zlatan5 wrote: the guy was asking for vapor sizings and fittings not your damn opinion, if he wanted it he would have asked.

Well I don't know about some countries, but America is a free country and we have the right to voice our opinions. And nowhere in the forum rules does it say you can't voice your opinion. He can say what he wants about his opinion and theres nothing you can do about it. You have the choice to either ignore it or let it get to you, and it looks like it got to you. So if you don't like someone's opinion, you can choose to ignore it if you don't like it or argue it maturely.

Zlatan5 wrote:Btw I own vapors and went through the blisters and overcame it and didn't bitch and bitch about them to my mommy or my friends, I just took it like a man
If I recall, you were bitchin to me about your blisters back when you first got the vapors. Not really bitching and whining but more complaining :D
How did I know TH14 had something to add about Zlatan's comments. :lol:

-Alexander Ovechkin

TH14
Veteran Member

Post by TH14 » 04 Aug 2007, 00:16

Haha because I know him personally he's my best friend in RL and we've been that way forever lol. And I can just see him saying exactly what he said and I remember him showing me his blisters on his feet :D. Zlatan is a good man. Not the real Zlatan, but the real Zlatan5 lol.
Credit to keller8

"Arsenal will always be in my heart, my blood, my head." - Thierry Henry

Adambayor

Post by Adambayor » 04 Aug 2007, 02:44

sweet vapors Jimaldo :wink: , I got the exact same but in the navy/grey colour way