Nike soccer boots

Reviews and discussion about soccer gear
510datown
New User

i was wondering if anyone of you could help me out in deciding which nike boot to chose. i like all three the laser, the legends and the vapors but i dont know which to chose. which ones do you guys think i should pick?

EnSoUl
Veteran Member

*sigh* we need more information. tell us like where you play how much your willing to spend, what level, all the general stuff just a quick 'key' to help you out with nike boots, (according to the company aniwai)

T90 laser = shooting, accuracy
Vapurs= speed
tiempos and R10 = touch, feel
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime - Chinese Proverb

510datown
New User

im a center midfielder so i run alot. im willing to pay 200 for any soccer cleat but i cant deside which to choose because i like the vapors because they are light and i gain speed, i like the lasers cuz they give me more power and accuracy to my shot cuz i take a lot of shots and the legends because im the midfielder that controls the offence and i want touch.
Last edited by 510datown on 21 Sep 2007, 22:17, edited 2 times in total.

Da_Keeper_315

I'd say Vapors for you.

stef7
Sophomore Member

I would recommend a pair of Nike Legends, they are SO comfortable. I got the cheaper pair (Tiempo Naturals) and they give me great control on the ball and feel good to play in

mef

Just try each of them on and see which one you like the most. Don't force yourself into getting something just because you think you need speed, powerful shots, etc. It should be all about what you think is most comfortable and is the coolest looking. 8) :lol:

adnankhan
Veteran Member

mef wrote: is the coolest looking. 8) :lol:
No dont decide to choose a boot by cool looking....u r performance is the most valuable thing :D

mef

adnankhan wrote:
mef wrote:
is the coolest looking.
No dont decide to choose a boot by cool looking....u r performance is the most valuable thing

No, I understand what you're saying, but I'm just saying that since all three pairs of cleats that he is considering buying are good quality you can't really go wrong by choosing the coolest ones.

gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

mef wrote:
adnankhan wrote:
mef wrote:
is the coolest looking.
No dont decide to choose a boot by cool looking....u r performance is the most valuable thing

No, I understand what you're saying, but I'm just saying that since all three pairs of cleats that he is considering buying are good quality you can't really go wrong by choosing the coolest ones.
Yeah, I know what you mean too, but one boot may feel better on his foot than another and you should always take performance and comfort over looks.

soccer11
Admin

gnarlyjim wrote:
mef wrote:
adnankhan wrote: No dont decide to choose a boot by cool looking....u r performance is the most valuable thing

Yeah, I know what you mean too, but one boot may feel better on his foot than another and you should always take performance and comfort over looks.
yes and does it really matter anymore. the way they make the boots, they all look "cool". it all depends what you think that is. for me "cool" is the traditional kind of thing...which is why i have the legends

btw if you're curious about maybe getting the 10R ronaldinho tiempos then i strongly suggest you read Pokerized review of them
viewtopic.php?t=10082

mef

gnarlyjim wrote:
mef wrote:
adnankhan wrote:

is the coolest looking.

:oops: I don't think I phrased all that correctly, because when I said this:
mef wrote:Just try each of them on and see which one you like the most. Don't force yourself into getting something just because you think you need speed, powerful shots, etc. It should be all about what you think is most comfortable and is the coolest looking.
what I really meant was that you should choose which pair you want by how comfortable it is and not just because you think you need boots that are one tenth lighter (something like that) or give you 'powerful' shots.

I really meant that you should just ignore all th gimmicks and choose the ones you like the most (which for me means it's comfortable and looks cool).

510datown
New User

510datown wrote:im a center midfielder so i run alot. im willing to pay 200 for any soccer cleat but i cant deside which to choose because i like the vapors because they are light and i gain speed, i like the lasers cuz they give me more power and accuracy to my shot cuz i take a lot of shots and the legends because im the midfielder that controls the offence and i want touch.
510datown wrote: i was wondering if anyone of you could help me out in deciding which nike boot to chose. i like all three the laser, the legends and the vapors but i dont know which to chose. which ones do you guys think i should pick?

soccer11
Admin

i edited the post because you double posted...even though i should've just deleted the posts. what was the point of restating your question?

nicolausoccer123
Sophomore Member

get adidas copa mundials homie they r made in germany kangaroo leather awesome touch and power.

ruzat
New User

if you like to drill a lot buy the vapor ones

shooting =vapor

Control-Vapor

Conclusion -buy vapor