Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Inter vs AC Milan

Did you see all the flares???? It was a mess.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Yeh disgraceful. But apparently it happens all of the time.
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

Dida was hit with one.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

i think that Dida was fortunate to only get hit on his shoulder cause it was crazy...bottles, flares and umbrellas?? flyin´ around...

football´s supposed to be the beautyful game. :?
Armasta jalgpalli endas, mitte ennast jalgpallis...

It was meant to happen, Inter lost and the fans were looking for an excuse to go crazy, Cambiasso's disallowed goal was it.
FORÇA BARÇA!

That was just a horrible sight to see. They have to keep them in check. I was watching todays game and they said AC milan goes on "Pending UEFA decision". Do you think UEFA will overturn the win and just let the winner of PSV/Olympique Lyon play in the final?

dida is such a s good actor, i've got hitten wiht a flare before, yes it burnt, but it went away after a few mins. He was acting like he was dying. I'd give him an oscar for that

I think that that was a disgrace to football.. no player should have to worry about getting hit with flare wile playing. I do think ac milan should go through though.
http://masterclass-freestyle.tk/ < clicky

I think they won't replay the match and just let AC Milan through.
FORÇA BARÇA!

soccer11 wrote:
That was just a horrible sight to see. They have to keep them in check. I was watching todays game and they said AC milan goes on "Pending UEFA decision". Do you think UEFA will overturn the win and just let the winner of PSV/Olympique Lyon play in the final?

they just meant that they were waiting for a decision whether to replay the last 20 or 30 minutes. it wouldn't matter, inter would need 4 goals in that time
Hala Galacticos

i can't blame the inter fans for being upset, but they should have stayed under control. there should have been 2 or 3 penalties for them, and shevchenko should have gotten sent off
Hala Galacticos

supporters are misbehaving so much these days and there have been so many riots in the history of the game that i wouldnt be surprised if soon we dont have any more suporters allowed in a stadium. this stuff seriously has to stop, even the players are getting suspended alot these days. fifa is getting way stricter and the footballing community has to watch itself or else fifa will make even more rules that will ruin the fun in football.

Milan may walk-over that game

or

they will re-play in San Siro behind closed doors.

But it's only 17mins left, I think. What do U guys think?

The Italian football association knows where the flares came from. Why not pinpoint the section of fans that launched the flares, and take away their tickets and passports, and prevent them from attending the games.

i read about this happening in my paper. i won a pack of starbursts from my soccer coach for knowing what happened :lol:
"You can't just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again." Mia Hamm