Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Best player ever

Who is the greatest player of all time?
Pele  47%  (40 votes)
Maradona  38%  (32 votes)
Johan Cryuff  13%  (11 votes)
Franz Beckenbauer  2%  (2 votes)
Lev Yashin  0%  (0 votes)

Maradona Jr. wrote:
Magicfeet wrote:
Quote:
Also the "Hand of God" goal was an accident,

You are kidding, right?

Actually no, he tried hitting it with his head and hit it with his hand for an accident. Cant believe you couldnt understand those simples words :roll: .

okay honestly - are u being sarcastic? (its almost impossible to tell when its in writing)

it was clearly deliberate. the goalkeeper had it, and maradona punched it over him ON PURPOSE.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

matt wrote:
Maradona Jr. wrote:
Magicfeet wrote:
Quote:

You are kidding, right?

Actually no, he tried hitting it with his head and hit it with his hand for an accident. Cant believe you couldnt understand those simples words :roll: .

okay honestly - are u being sarcastic? (its almost impossible to tell when its in writing)

it was clearly deliberate. the goalkeeper had it, and maradona punched it over him ON PURPOSE.

Where you there to know if he "punched it"? Were you there, in front seeing and please, dont say you saw it on tape :P. Its like when you do something for an accident and someone goes tell someone else "OH LOOK HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE" and you just there saying it was an accident and they dont believe you XD!!!

LMAO leave maradona to his lil fantasy that it was an accident

hes ignorant maybe one day he'll realize it was on purpose
colombiano por siempre...

pive valderrama wrote:

*Cough*dumbass*Cough*. Lol you have any profe that it wasnt an accident XD. Stop attacking people for any reason. Cuz LMAO, your an idiot. XD!!!LOL!!!LMAO!!ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maradona Jr. wrote:
pive valderrama wrote:

*Cough*dumbass*Cough*. Lol you have any profe that it wasnt an accident XD. Stop attacking people for any reason. Cuz LMAO, your an idiot. XD!!!LOL!!!LMAO!!ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maradona Jr: If you wish to believe that it was an accident (after all, a lot of professional players suddenly throw their hands up in the air when going for headers... honestly, they do. Really.), then fair enough. But it is you that is attacking people for no good reason. In more than one thread I have found you insulting other members. Calling them dumbasses, idiots etc.

Stop this behaviour immediately.

Yesterday on an Argantinian program Maradona admided that the hand of god was delibered because the golkeeper was "to tall" as he said, I know this because I read about it (yesterday) on a polish soccer site. So there I got proof it was delibered.

Yep it's true he admitted himself in his new talk show La Noche del 10.

Magicfeet wrote:
Maradona Jr. wrote:
pive valderrama wrote:

Maradona Jr: If you wish to believe that it was an accident (after all, a lot of professional players suddenly throw their hands up in the air when going for headers... honestly, they do. Really.), then fair enough. But it is you that is attacking people for no good reason. In more than one thread I have found you insulting other members. Calling them dumbasses, idiots etc.

Stop this behaviour immediately.

Lol soo many people attacked me yesterday :P. I will stop but I dont start them, and I say dumbass and stuff but b4 my posts they start swearing like saying "suck dick" and stuff. I cant even say dumbass (wow I said a bad word) and they say stuff much worse without me doing anything but just stating my opinion.

Maradona Jr. wrote:
Magicfeet wrote:
Quote:

You are kidding, right?

This statement has lightened up my morning.

Maradona Jr., be cool. If someone attacks U in this forum, just brush it off. It's not like as if U'll meet this guy physically.

fir_nev wrote:
Maradona Jr. wrote:
Magicfeet wrote:
Quote:

You are kidding, right?

This statement has lightened up my morning.

Maradona Jr., be cool. If someone attacks U in this forum, just brush it off. It's not like as if U'll meet this guy physically.

hehe, okay thanx for the advice :D. Yeah I saw it, it was funny how he said it if you know the Argentinian type of spanish XD.

kevin keegans a great player put him up ther

yea maradona i agree with u now when i saw the vid again it was a complete accident SIKEEEEE
colombiano por siempre...

pele and any one who who doesent think so you havent seen him play

Pele, he was so constist in socring goals all through his career, break on to the international seen at the age of 17 is one great thing, but to play your first world cup at 17 and score vitals goals is just something very special

Maradona Jr. wrote:
matt wrote:
Maradona Jr. wrote:
Magicfeet wrote:
Quote:

You are kidding, right?

Where you there to know if he "punched it"? Were you there, in front seeing and please, dont say you saw it on tape :P. Its like when you do something for an accident and someone goes tell someone else "OH LOOK HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE" and you just there saying it was an accident and they dont believe you XD!!!

F**k off !!! If you think it was an accident, you clearly know less about football than my girlfriend.

He knew exactly what he was doing !!! I suppose the drugs that showed up in his tests in the 1990 World Cup also got into his body by accident.

Back to the original question. Pele was the best player of all time by a mile. He performed at the highest level for years and years. The other players on the list only managed to hit their peak for a much shorter time.

Mandy felt Brian's wrath when she wandered in front of him after they'd announced free beer at the bar.....