Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Home dribbling program

soccerchild7 or something. if you cant juggle over 50 then dont start with
that guide right now. start juggling a bit. you need first to become friend with the ball.

when i juggle i don't use tennis ball. i use a 3'er ball.
but tennis ball is better.
the smaller ball you juggle with, the better ball control you get.

:wink:

Ummm... Falcao, why did you post 3 separate posts? Next time you can just edit your post if there is something you feel needs to be added :wink:

Soccer4Life wrote:
Ummm... Falcao, why did you post 3 separate posts? Next time you can just edit your post if there is something you feel needs to be added :wink:

maybe he was feeling schizophrenic :P
Anyways great guide Jdefoe, i use it a lot.

this is a sweet guide. Im definetly using it in my training ! :D
forum for all arsenal fans:http://www.talkarsenal.com

"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry

So far, I think I've used at least one thing from this guide everyday.

Hey really nice guide man. Great work!

For the winter part, I don't know what to say. It's "winter" here in Toronto but the temperature hasn't dropped below 0 yet. Today, it was 10 degrees with sun. Even if it is "winter" my friends and I go out and play football every day. :)

exactly what kind of touches do you do with the tennis ball, the question still needs to be answered.

newpele wrote:
exactly what kind of touches do you do with the tennis ball, the question still needs to be answered.

It doesn't matter! The point is that you are getting touches in general. They could be juggles, random dribbling, or inside-outside. Don't worry about following the program exactly how it is. If you don't understand a move, make one up, or follow it as best as you can. It doesn't matter if what you're doing is how it's intended in the guide or not. The point is that you're being creative and getting touches on the ball.

Football demands creativity, as Soccer4Life said. You are going nowhere with football if you're a robot. Any touch on the ball helps. We aren't robots are we??
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

rzadzinski wrote:
Football demands creativity, as Soccer4Life said. You are going nowhere with football if you're a robot. Any touch on the ball helps. We aren't robots are we??

... nope. I'm not a robot at least.

Soccer4life wrote:
It doesn't matter!

Wow.. Soccer4life's getting pissed! :lol:

gnarlyjim wrote:
rzadzinski wrote:

... nope. I'm not a robot at least.

Soccer4life wrote:
It doesn't matter!

Stop lying! :lol:

It's just that you always have to be creative and not just play a planned mode you know...
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

gnarlyjim wrote:
Soccer4life wrote:
It doesn't matter!

Ha ha :lol:

That's not how I was trying to come out as, but the program itself doesn't need to be followed step by step (I'm not saying you can't, though). It's the concept of the program (getting in lots of touches, moves, fakes, and turns in a short amount of time) that you should follow.

Soccer4Life wrote:
gnarlyjim wrote:
Soccer4life wrote:
It doesn't matter!

That's not how I was trying to come out as, but the program itself doesn't need to be followed step by step (I'm not saying you can't, though). It's the concept of the program (getting in lots of touches, moves, fakes, and turns in a short amount of time) that you should follow.

Fine!

....frustrated! :evil:

-Alexander Ovechkin

rzadzinski wrote:
Soccer4Life wrote:
gnarlyjim wrote:
Soccer4life wrote:
It doesn't matter!

Fine!

....frustrated! :evil:

lYK 0mG WhaT3v3r :lol: