Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

The ultimate drill for increasing finishing

awesome and simple! Nice guide Jdefoe!
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

thank you, you're far too kind

wow, this drill works very good..I can actually see the improvement my self without asking others..thx defoe. first i tried using my inside with both feet for about 50 times each from about 20-30m..then with the front of my foot..it actually worked..

Photo doesnt work :( can somebody kindly upload another one :)

I don't think there a photo to this thread. It was just his sig. The drill's pretty simple actually and doesn't require much visual aid.

Kakasgotskillz wrote:
I don't think there a photo to this thread. It was just his sig. The drill's pretty simple actually and doesn't require much visual aid.

No it was a photo, but the link was broke, try follow it yourself
http://www.1v1soccer.com/images/shooti3.gif

Anyway I put my own one on the original post to fix up the problem, although i don't think it really that nessacary, two markers and a wall, what more could be to it? but i did it anyway :D

And this drill should be performed with a deadball? Or should I dribble a few meters and take a shot after? What should be the distance between me and the wall? Thanks a lot jdefoe for this drill, my finishing is bad.

AM GOING TO TRY THIS

FLYEMIRATES98 wrote:
AM GOING TO TRY THIS

:( why do I even bother, you were making such good progress... *sighs and suddenly feels cold and lonely* DUDE PLEASE TURN OFF CAPS LOCK

I used to do stuff like this in my room with a tennis ball :lol:

This also helps for the passes am I right?