Who is still around then?

Chat about anything BUT football
panchester07
Veteran Member

Re: Who is still around then?

Post by panchester07 » 29 Jul 2016, 05:16

fu** yes this site was awesome. thanks for the update romez----

im here just doing the same old.. playing soccer leagues and following all the latest footy updates.... have gained some pounds but still have the magic touch
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 12 Aug 2016, 19:28

I knew we'd all find our way back. It's a bond that can't be broken!

Since my last post on EF I became a licensed USSF soccer agent for a few years. This was pre-FIFA corruption scandal back when you had to take a test on all of the FIFA rules/regulations. I did that for a while but had to step away to focus on my actual job/career. It was a lot of fun and I made some great friendships from it. The sport truly unites us all.

I've worked for a hospital as a medical coder for the past few years. I take patients diagnoses and procedures that were performed during their hospital stay and change it into an alphanumeric number. The numbers are used for all sorts of things like research, insurance purposes, etc. I promise it is much more interesting than I'm making it sound I'm just terrible at explaining it to other people. I got out of a serious long-term relationship a few months ago, still feels a bit odd, but I have soccer so I'll be alright haha. Living with my 10 year old yorkshire terrier and looking to getting another dog in the future. I'm also a proud Aunt!! I have a 4 year old nephew who is awesome. He loves hockey right now which is cool but I'm hoping he'll give soccer a try too, I'm working on it.

Still an overly optimistic Arsenal fan, this is our year! Haha :D I miss you guys so much and have always thought of EF throughout the years especially during major tournaments or when something big happens in the world of soccer. I miss talking about the sport. No one else around me cares about it as much as I do and other forums just don't compare to EF, we had a great community here back in the day.

expert
Site Admin

Post by expert » 13 Aug 2016, 13:18

arsenalfc, good to see that things are going well for you. Well done!

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 14 Aug 2016, 18:09

Rome_Leader wrote:They say old EFers never die, they just fade away...

Happy to see so many names I remember! I'll try to drop in a few times a week if I can. Anyone want to catch us up on what they've been up to in the interim?

I'll start - I slogged my way through a five year university degree (computer engineering), and landed a job right out of school with a fantastic local company fighting banking fraud and money laundering. Couldn't be happier! Been through three relationships since my last EF post but am currently with my first live-in girlfriend; we have a cat I named John George Terry and a cute little white hedgehog named Quillian. ;)

I have kept somewhat in touch with CB who discusses music with me on last.fm (RomeLeader) and rzadinski with whom I exchange the odd Tweet - mint has reached out before as well. Anyone who wants to keep in touch can find me on Twitter (@Rome_Leader) of course, or PM me and if I know you well enough, I'll be happy to share my Facebook details. You can also find me on the Chelsea FC subreddit fairly regularly. I truly miss discussing football with all of you.
Great to see you post again, Rome! Glad to hear that you are doing well. I haven't used Last.fm much as of late but I will log in once in a while. We'll have to discuss music again soon! Cheers :D

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 06 Sep 2016, 06:46

amazing all the bro-bro's are still around!!! this site use to be my life.. i miss having the debates with all.... we should start a thread on the premier league since i think its the league that most of us watch the most
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 12 Sep 2016, 21:30

haha man this was my life as well. I used to log on every day and post. Good times. Glad some of us are still around. We're getting old lol

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 13 Sep 2016, 01:13

Ah the good old days when we would talk about soccer all day. I remember checking this site at least once a day to see the new posts and reply. I definitely considered you guys my friends. I miss it. I feel a bit old now.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 30 Nov 2016, 06:47

Holy hell. This feels so good. What memories here.

What a dorky kid I was. I was obsessed with this place and my internet footy family.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

expert
Site Admin

Post by expert » 30 Nov 2016, 07:23

Nice to see you back, Rzads!
Sure, we've all posted some cringe-worthy things on here, but yea those were good times. :)

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 07 Dec 2016, 14:30

Ah, it feels good to see some familiar names on the forum. Hopefully some more of the EF legends start posting here once in a while. I do miss the good times when the forum was poppin'. I hope everyone is doing well!

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 » 07 Dec 2016, 22:12

I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle and we all start posting again. Maybe I'm a bit nostalgic.

expert
Site Admin

Post by expert » 11 Dec 2016, 08:02

arsenalfc08 wrote:I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle and we all start posting again. Maybe I'm a bit nostalgic.
I guess we'll have to wait until 2024 for the 20th year reunion. :)

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 15 Dec 2016, 10:15

Whats up ladies?
i was made to ignite

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 19 Dec 2016, 18:41

expert wrote:
arsenalfc08 wrote:I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle and we all start posting again. Maybe I'm a bit nostalgic.
I guess we'll have to wait until 2024 for the 20th year reunion. :)
Lol man it's only about 7 years away!! Damn, I am starting to feel old now! :lol: