Knee injury .

How to treat and prevent soccer-related injuries
Aiyik
New User

Knee injury .

Post by Aiyik » 18 Jan 2013, 09:01

I think my right knee injured . I can't shoot more than 3 times . If I do , It'll hurt . The problem is I don't know what kind of injury that my knee suffers . Sometimes after I push myself , I have a hard times to walk . I think my right knee is injured because of excessive damage . When in a game , people always double mark me and trying to push me down . I have a hard time to shoot and feint right now . It affect my dribbling skills and shooting .

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Re: Knee injury .

Post by Rome_Leader » 13 Mar 2013, 11:05

Do have any idea how you might've done it? Definitely get to a doctor ASAP, but for now, resting it is the best option.

I took an injury once that just turned out to be relatively harmless bruising/inflammation of the kneecap, but I had a lot of trouble shooting and climbing stairs. Ice didn't seem to help, but I went to the doctor, and they recommended strict rest and some anti-inflammatory pills and it was better pretty quick.

Hope you get better soon!

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

MacdonaldJames
New User

Re: Knee injury .

Post by MacdonaldJames » 16 Jan 2014, 10:33

You should consult to doctor about this and even you should go to physiotherapist they will tell you some exercise to relief your pain.