Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

How do people react when you freestyle

ya like to say bro???
.*.* .El club más grande en el mundo, los madrid reales serán De nuevo los Campeones europeos .*.*.

i´ve never noticed, but, i guess football-freestyling isnt popular where I live,
so my parents say"when did you learn that??"
the people I go to school with dont say nothing but stare and probably think "she can kick a ball..and is a girl?" :)
Once, when i waited for a friend after a game, i got bored, so i attempted to juggle with an apple. The players gave me the oddest looks and thought i was nuts or smth. :D
Armasta jalgpalli endas, mitte ennast jalgpallis...

Some people at my school ask me to do tricks and they enjoy watchin while other people just walk past and call me a showoff even when all i do is a simple around the world :?

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

there just jealous micky they know deep down inside there intrested. those people are what i like to call haterssssssssssssssss

People call me a show off when I do a few kick ups. I can't imagine what they would say if I started doing tricks.

they call me a showoff when I juggle.

they try to shove the ball off my foot when I stall.

When I ATW or Crossover they just leave angrily.

I don't get it...I'm not really trying to show off, just practicing. :(

Yeah man same here they like perposly try to screw you up.... :cry:

:idea: Jealousy :idea:

most of the people just say iam good or they say i can do better start actin all retarted ....????

my friend and I who freestyle usually do it on weekends to avoid other ppl...
most ppl just walk by.....but when our friends see us...they always say " thats no use in game".....which realyl annoys me coz even though you dont use it....it does help in a way.....
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

damn u guys get negative feedback ppl at school just say like i say i can do better in a jokin manner or ask me too it again when iam at my block practicin people say that i have nice moves , a couple days ago a school bus with kids in it stopped and sayed i was pretty good and i just gave him the dumbs up and walked away i always do that for some reason lol

Where i live i might only get 1 person pass each day im juggling the ball or something, but they'll just watch and keep walking or the only time some1 has actually stopped to watch me was when the kid was bored and had nothing else to do, so he sat there on his bike watching me lol...Im not so good at freestyling cause i've only been doing it for about 2 weeks, i can only do a few tricks such as atw (from a stalling position), different types of flick ups, hitting it with my chest a few times lol and heading the ball about 13-15 times...so no1 realy watches me, which i understand lol..

aZn freestyler wrote:
my friend and I who freestyle usually do it on weekends to avoid other ppl...
most ppl just walk by.....but when our friends see us...they always say " thats no use in game".....which realyl annoys me coz even though you dont use it....it does help in a way.....

I think freestyling has helped me HEAPS! Before i started freestyling i didn't really stand out when i played with my friends but now my friends fight over who's team i get 2 be on :) You dont use the tricks in a game(ATW etc.) but freestyling improves your understanding of the ball and especially your first touch.

FD_ FOR_MS-What's Missing?
www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

Nowadays the response I get from people are hectic. Before people would mayb walk by and watch, few people stopped and asked wer i learnt that from.

But now, people have been stopping to watch, Maybe coz Im a bit better now. Yesterday I was freestyling @ my university, and just showing my friend a few tricks. Then I was pulling of hectic combos and most of the people walking past stopped, just 2 watch. There was also this gang of school kids there(bout 15 of them) who were all staring. The best was wen i was showing my friend how 2 do an atw, and @ that tym 2 dudes walked past, and looked @ me as if that was simple(obviousley they could an atw), but then i did 9 atw's(inside/outside) in a row followed by a crossover and those dudes were like'whoooooaaaahhh'. It felt good @ that point.

My live freestyling improved a lot, but I still struggle in front of a camera.
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

yeah people just call me a showoff, even if they ask to see the moves.
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

yeah people call me a showoff to but sometimes they ask to see the moves and they say that iam good . one time by neighbor said hey i didnt noe if it was u or freddy adu lol