video compilation

Talk about computers, internet and everything technology-related
stephen8789

video compilation

Post by stephen8789 » 02 Dec 2010, 00:08

i'm trying to make a video compilation for cr7 but don't know how. have any of you guys ever made one and how do you do it, and is there a free video editing program you can down load that you can just take clips of you tube and use them so that you don't have to down load the whole video

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 02 Dec 2010, 01:02

Firefox has a bunch of apps for downloading videos off Youtube if you so choose. However, just putting together a video of him falling down a lot would be pretty to the point.

For the editing, just use Windows Movie Maker or whatever version of that your computer has.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 02 Dec 2010, 01:07

www.clipconverter.cc does the job quite handily, very simply, and you don't even need to download a program. It does the conversion and offers a download link from your browser. :)

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

stephen8789

Post by stephen8789 » 02 Dec 2010, 01:09

is there a way to just get part of a video of youtube with out downloading the whole thing

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 02 Dec 2010, 05:05

I suggest you start out by making a shorter video...maybe a video of everything useful he did in the Barcelona game. Oh wait...
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 02 Dec 2010, 07:01

stephen8789 wrote:is there a way to just get part of a video of youtube with out downloading the whole thing
No, you have to take the full video unless you can find a program that records your screen from the moment you start playing it to the moment you want. Then you have to edit, etc. etc.

Pain in the ass.

Once you have the video, then just edit and cut out what you don't want.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 02 Dec 2010, 23:32

Sure there is. The website I linked you to can do that in a pinch. After you selected your file type there should be an option with two tick boxes that says convert from start to end of video. If you untick them, you can put in the time range you want to capture.

All roads lead to Rome.

stephen8789

Post by stephen8789 » 02 Dec 2010, 23:45

thanks for all the help and romeleader i founf the two tic mark things and it works great so thank for that link

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 02 Dec 2010, 23:57

No worries, happy converting! :)

All roads lead to Rome.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 08 Dec 2010, 01:38

Rome_Leader wrote:Sure there is. The website I linked you to can do that in a pinch. After you selected your file type there should be an option with two tick boxes that says convert from start to end of video. If you untick them, you can put in the time range you want to capture.
I dun kno interrnet good.

-Alexander Ovechkin

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 08 Dec 2010, 20:54

It's okay Rzad, you stick to racing circles around my house and being a God of football knowledge. :p I will carve my niche helping dudes convert videos.

All roads lead to Rome.