Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Zlatan and Pique situation..

Haha, how is this not a topic???? Someday along this week, Zlatan and Pique where photographed while getting affectionate with each others... The striker, known for his temper, supposedly is a more quiet lover, in difference to his agressive nature on the field, as we can see clearly Pique is taking the inniciative and pressing him against his car thinking "come here you big sweedish sexy boy" ...

I'm done talking, since they say an image is more than 1000 words, lets see what EF's opinion on the matter iis:

Pique has to be careful or else Zlatan will poke his eye out with his big nose :) Or should I say trunk...

Maybe these two have to stop taking showers together :)

The car door is open, who else is coming out, little Bojan? Or is Busquets diving around and peeking like he did vs Inter haha!!!!

Opinions?

With so many beautiful women out there, REALLY?

And I think Zlatan is muslim isn't he? I also think that buy practicing homosexuality (if that where the case) he's also sinning and breaking muslim law, though I'm not 100% sure.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Icy

Not exactly sure where you are going with this but here is my take:

If the picture shows what it looks like it's not the case of "practicing homosexuality" like you put it. It's not like it's a choice you make. Frankly, it doesn't bother me at all if the picture is showing exactly what it looks like. Who cares what others do in their life as long as it makes them happy and doesn't influence others negatively?

Quote:
And I think Zlatan is muslim isn't he? I also think that buy practicing homosexuality (if that where the case) he's also sinning and breaking muslim law, though I'm not 100% sure.

Idk if he is muslim but heres is my take: No one, in any religion, or even atheists or whatever follow their "rules of life" all the time. Infact they change over time anyways. Why should being gay be any different? It's finally becoming accepted that it's not just some choice people make. So why can't it stop being frowned upon in religions?

[/quote]
"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness"

haha dude, your taking all the fun away.. If they are gay so be it, I don't give a damn about gay people, that means more women for me...

This topic is just to get some opinions on it, and maybe a few laughs.. Thats all..

bsc

There's always a huge posibility that there was some context for that photo to not mean that they are gay. Guys are alowed to hug. That seems lke a strange positoning for them to be in, but I can accept they are heterosexual if they say they are. (I've never found myself tenderly holding a man's face, but what the heck other straight guys could)

And if they are gay, I would have to say bout damn time! Football in Europe is viewed as a macho sport by the fans and there is all sorts of discrimination and racism. Looking at the statistics there has to be homosexual footballers, but they're too afraid of the abuse of coming out. There needs to be a high profile openly gay footballer for any progress to be made.

This topic is reminding me of this hidden problem in football that has been around for years and years. I don't know how homosexuality is viewed in any countries other than England or the USA, so I don't know what the negative implications for gay footballers in general around the world is.
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

Pique is known to be a practical joker on the team. I wouldnt make much of homosexuality from this pic. My take is that pique joked about zlatan being a useless shaolin soccer wannabe and pathetically over-talented burnout, to which zlatan took offense and got upset, thus Pique consoles him with some brotherly comfort :wink: :)

bsc

shahensha wrote:
Pique is known to be a practical joker on the team. I wouldnt make much of homosexuality from this pic. My take is that pique joked about zlatan being a useless shaolin soccer wannabe and pathetically over-talented burnout, to which zlatan took offense and got upset, thus Pique consoles him with some brotherly comfort :wink: :)

THIS ACTUALLY PLAUSIBLE!
or maybe Zlatan's dog died or something. Could be anything.
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

I too doubt they are gay, we would have known of it by now, by some hints or some type of source, I think this has to be a joke or a prank or something, the situation doesn't even look "real", like if you see to teenage lovers heterosexuals that is, you would see in their faces passion and desire, here you just see like some "fake posing" or some "charade", it doesn't look like natural attraction, it looks more like I'm gonna pose to seem gay, and it probably the second after this picture was taken, there was a lot of laughing going on, cause it was more than likely a joke...

Though the cloth they are wearing, look kind of gay...

And yeah, I've seen some gay footballers before, in the Italian league there use to be two that made out when they scored, the're are some homosexuals in football.. Alessandro Nesta is rumoured, Guti is almost confirmed, and theres dozens of other footballers that like to practice sword fights, they just are quiet about it, but these are definetly not the first. According to some, Pele lost his virginity to a man as welll.

Edit: Though why am I defending them? They don't want people to think they're gay, then stop acting like one, until now all we have is this photo, and no explanations, so on my book, they are gay, until proven straight. Which is cool, just why am I looking for possibilities to convince myself and others of their heterosexuality when theirs no proof of it, and there is this photo, that suggest they are gay.

panchester07 wrote:
I too doubt they are gay, we would have known of it by now, by some hints or some type of source, I think this has to be a joke or a prank or something, the situation doesn't even look "real", like if you see to teenage lovers heterosexuals that is, you would see in their faces passion and desire, here you just see like some "fake posing" or some "charade", it doesn't look like natural attraction, it looks more like I'm gonna pose to seem gay, and it probably the second after this picture was taken, there was a lot of laughing going on, cause it was more than likely a joke...

Though the cloth they are wearing, look kind of gay...

And yeah, I've seen some gay footballers before, in the Italian league there use to be two that made out when they scored, the're are some homosexuals in football.. Alessandro Nesta is rumoured, Guti is almost confirmed, and theres dozens of other footballers that like to practice sword fights, they just are quiet about it, but these are definetly not the first. According to some, Pele lost his virginity to a man as welll.

Edit: Though why am I defending them? They don't want people to think they're gay, then stop acting like one, until now all we have is this photo, and no explanations, so on my book, they are gay, until proven straight. Which is cool, just why am I looking for possibilities to convince myself and others of their heterosexuality when theirs no proof of it, and there is this photo, that suggest they are gay.

When you say some, do you mean Maradonna? I swear he made some comment about Pele in this regard...

Anyway, who cares if they are gay or not? You can't control who you fall in love with , so long as you're happy and they are happy then there is no problem. It's only the bigots in this world who have the problems, and that's often because they can't get over their own insecurities about themselves, and so have to screw things up for other people, and incite needless hatred, which stems only through ignorance :evil:
Don't wish things were easier...

... Wish you were better

Focus on the journey, and the result will take care of itself

This can never beat Gary Neville's 'KISS OF LIFE'... :wink:

LiveTheDream wrote:
Anyway, who cares if they are gay or not? You can't control who you fall in love with , so long as you're happy and they are happy then there is no problem. It's only the bigots in this world who have the problems, and that's often because they can't get over their own insecurities about themselves, and so have to screw things up for other people, and incite needless hatred, which stems only through ignorance :evil:

so not true...

Just when I thought things couldn't get any gayer in La Liga:

Are there any doubts remaining?

Wanderer wrote:
LiveTheDream wrote:

so not true...

I'd like to hear you explain that one, Wanderer.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

Rome_Leader wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
LiveTheDream wrote:

so not true...

I'd like to hear you explain that one, Wanderer.

I think we know what he meant by that . . .

And I don't think Zlatan is Muslim. I've never read anything related to religion when it came to him.

and panchester, who are those 2 guys? I can't tell by the . . . angle :lol:

panchester07 wrote:
Just when I thought things couldn't get any gayer in La Liga:

Are there any doubts remaining?

Well yeah... Look at his hand in panchesters pic

Or maybe he just likes that exact move he's using

Holy shit, that just goes to show how evil press can be.. According to a spanish newspaper this happened TONIGHT after the match....

Load of Garbage...

And NBP, good find, my pic is clearly photo shop .. DAMN IT

Well atleast we know for sure the first dude that got photoshopped is a queer, but that doesn't do us any good does it?