Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Underage prostitutes

panchester07 wrote:
Jesus H. Christ, this women is disgusting... She looks like the women from avatar... Not to mention she is basically made out of rubber... Look like a fucking lizard with some silicone added..

Fake tan, fake hair, fake ass, fake boobs, fake eyes (blue contacts) why don't you just by a whole new body..

I would never pay 2,000 K to sleep with that, I've seen better overhere for 15 - 500.00 bucks LOL... Hahaha...

Credit to her, she gets footballers to sleep with her, and was making 20,000 Euros a month when she was still 17.. Her clients are mostly footballers, and celebrities.. What do they see in her? She must have a golden ***** or something..

Heres a link to her declarations, apparently, she is inlove with all three of em..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lence.html

what's more shocking about that story (and I'm surprised you didn't mention it) is that apparently there are pictures of her 18th birthday party with Ribery in them!

And i don't think she's that bad looking. Very plastic, but pretty good looking I think, especially the one of her in the little purple bikini.

soccer11 wrote:
panchester07 wrote:
Jesus H. Christ, this women is disgusting... She looks like the women from avatar... Not to mention she is basically made out of rubber... Look like a fucking lizard with some silicone added..

Fake tan, fake hair, fake ass, fake boobs, fake eyes (blue contacts) why don't you just by a whole new body..

I would never pay 2,000 K to sleep with that, I've seen better overhere for 15 - 500.00 bucks LOL... Hahaha...

Credit to her, she gets footballers to sleep with her, and was making 20,000 Euros a month when she was still 17.. Her clients are mostly footballers, and celebrities.. What do they see in her? She must have a golden ***** or something..

Heres a link to her declarations, apparently, she is inlove with all three of em..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lence.html

what's more shocking about that story (and I'm surprised you didn't mention it) is that apparently there are pictures of her 18th birthday party with Ribery in them!

And i don't think she's that bad looking. Very plastic, but pretty good looking I think, especially the one of her in the little purple bikini.

The bday party is hilarious. So did everyone have to say happy 19th birthday even though she was really 18?