Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

How have you chosen your favorite club?

EPL : Arsenal (Gunners 4 ever)

S-A : Napoli all the way !!! (They're now in serie B, but they used to have Maradonna, anyway they will relive the glory days of 1987!!!)

SPL : Real Madrid (I liked them since I was 8, one of the first teams I ever heard about)

L-1 : Lyon (Ever since I was 10, it was the only french club that I supported)

BL : Saarsbrucken (No idea why...)

Don't u guys have a favourite club in Norway? That's pretty weird. Norway is maybe the best country in the world. Coz they have 2 wins and 1 draw vs Brazil. That's pretty outstanding, huh? So plz involve the Norwegian leauge from now on, okay? :)

I'll bet u guys don't know ONE SINGEL club in Norway!

Prove that i'm wrong! :wink:

Peace

1 Brann
2 Lillestrøm
3 Odd
4 Rosenborg
5 Sandefjord Fotball
6 Viking
7 Molde
8 Stabæk
9 Vålerenga
10 Fredrikstad
11 Ham-Kam
12 Lyn
13 Start
14 Tromsø
how is that?

Hehe either r u norwegian or u have found that on a norwegian website. The reason why i think so is that u use Æ Ø Å which u ain't using if u r from the USA. The other reason is that u wrote "Fotball" with only one "O" that's the norwegian word ;D

So... how is that mate? :wink:

But... if I'm wrong it's pretty impressing :D

Prove that I'm wrong 8)

Im not Norwegian, I dont know Norwegian, and I didnt vstit a Norwegian website. I went to www.uefa.com clicked on Norway and copy pasted the standings. But see I know the clubs.

i love AC MILAN!!!
then Man U...
Barcelona

the thread is about why you love your favourite clubs
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

it kind of goes by favorite players for me. when real madrid got ronaldo, i became more of a real madrid fan, even though i already liked them long before. Manchester united is manchester united. treble in 98/99 made me like them. I'm a fairly new AC milan fan but they have Maldini and cafu and seedorf and kaka. also Celtic all the way!!!!!! henrik Larsson was one of my favorites and when he left i just kept following them.

i like Juve since 95/96 when they played in the championsleague against Borussia Dortmund. This young Del Piero as Baggios follower really impressed me.
The style and technique .... the freekickgoal ...
yeah, since than i got interested in soccer and juve ... watched the games every weekend and got a jersey with alex's name on it

alex people dont know norwegian teams because norway sucks. is norway in the world cup? have they ever won the world cup? do they even have a legitimate chance of winning euro 2008? has a norwegian team ever won the champions league? and a question i dont konw, has a norweigian team ever even qualified for the champions league?

EPL- Spurs
SPL- Celtic F.C.
La Liga- Barcalona
Portugual- Sporting
Serie A- dont really have one, but enjoy the milan derbys
Poland- Wisla Krakow
MLS- Revolution
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

ROIUSA wrote:
alex people dont know norwegian teams because norway sucks. is norway in the world cup? have they ever won the world cup? do they even have a legitimate chance of winning euro 2008?

well i dont know if norway sucks. all i know is that they came to senegal and lost 2-1 in a friendly a couple of months ago. so senegal beat them even with the dissapointing team they have these days.

well maybe they dont suck, i havnt seen them play. but alex said that there the best country in the world. that is perhaps the single stupidest sentence ive ever heard.

but my mistake earlier, the reason spurs and celtic are my favortie clubs

celtic- Im Irish, Im catholic, i was raised to love them

spurs- i loved they way they play, they play fast and quick, and robbie keane is my favorite player.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

Seriously mate.. how old are you? It was meant to be a joke.. but u surely didn't notice the ironi.. sorry.. i'm gonna express myself clearer in the future.. but i'm sure that the majority of the ppl at this site would know that i didn't meant that for real..

ROIUSA u said: "and a question i dont konw, has a norweigian team ever even qualified for the champions league?"

Well.. that proves that u don't know much about football.. Rosenborg, the best team in norway, qualified 10 times in a row or sth like that.. that was a record.. even better than Manchester United, Juventus, Real Madrid and all the other great teams.. that's pretty good, huh? :)

Peace

I root for NK Rijeka... Since it is my home town. Outside, i root for Real, because of Ronaldo and Zizou, Also because i can kick anyones ass with it in PES 5 ;).