Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Player Vs. Player

thats tough. i pick keller tho becase he seems to position himself better so he doesnt need to make glamourous saves. paul robinson though is a champion keeper

sry if this was asked but 11 pages is a lot...

rooney vs henry
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

Henry now.. Rooney later if all goes right...

Nemenja Vidic v Silvestre
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

silvestre's a world class defender. vidic is good, but silvestre will be better for quite some time.

suker vs. stoichkov (i wanna hear this one from fcbarcelona. anyone else who reads it first can put their thoughts down, but i want to hear from a REAL croatia fan on this one)
Hala Galacticos

SUker v Stoichkov.. I cannot compare them, Suker never got a chance in club football, he had problems with the Madrid president... international level he was better then Stoichkov but at Club Level Stoichkov did amazing with Barcelona...

Kompany v Heitinga
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

kompany has more potential, but heitinga is already establishing himself internationally. i don't know too much about either one, but from what i've seen, i pick heitinga

freidel vs. de vleiger
Hala Galacticos

I have to go with Friedel as I have never heard of the other guy before now...

Maarten Stekelenburg v Idriss Kameni
FORÇA BARÇA!

ill take Idriss Kameni because stekelenburg gets injured too much and is inconsistent.

Shay Given v paul robinson
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

paul robinson is just stepping onto the spotlight in the past one or two years. shay given's been playing incredibly with newcastle and ireland for years. shay given has been given (no pun intended) less to work with internationally, and as far as club goes, i think he's more vital to his side's success, whereas paul robinson could be sold and spurs could find a replacement. robinson will get better i think, but shay given is one of the best keepers of the last 10 years i think. verdict - given.

nesta vs ferdinand
Hala Galacticos

I'll take Nesta... he is in the same class as Ferdinand but Ferdinand has failed drug tests which lost my support of him...

Cassano v Robinho
FORÇA BARÇA!

cassano is better on the field, but he screws up off the pitch, and has a bad temper. i can see robinho overshadowing him in the next 2 years, but right now cassano is the better player.

okocha (prime) vs. kaka
Hala Galacticos

cassano is better on the field, but he screws up off the pitch, and has a bad temper. i can see robinho overshadowing him in the next 2 years, but right now cassano is the better player.

okocha (prime) vs. kaka
Hala Galacticos

well okatcha at his prime was amazing but kakas career is much better i think kaka now is better than okatcha and kaka plays aginst an overall better defending league. Stillian petrov or Nedved

Nedved, Stillian is a great player for bulgaria he plays well, but Nedved is absolutly world calss. He is in a diffrent league then Stillin I feel.

Totti vs. Kaka
p.s sorry if it was asked but the topic is very popular

I'll take Kaka just becuase hes younger because Totti is a Outstanding player. Kaka has a amazing skills aswell so it goes down to age.

R9KEvinR9 wrote:
I'll take Kaka just becuase hes younger because Totti is a Outstanding player. Kaka has a amazing skills aswell so it goes down to age.

i don't know about that i'd take Totti just for his experience

Roberto Carlos vs. Rivelino
If your 5 minutes early to practice your
on time, if your on time your late.