Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

A.C. MILAN IS GOING TO ROCK OUR WORLD

Alexandre Pato is coming to your FOX SOCCER CHANNEL SOON in JANuary 2008. A.C. Milan chairman of which I found said that the kid is coming to the club because he wants to be on their team. Real Madrid and Chelsea were trying to be cunning and get him. Carlos Ancelotti says their not worried because he got the great Leonardo who is on vacation in his home Brazil to talk with the young striker about A.C. Milan and how he made a wise choice and other stuff as well between soccer players. Now I heard Ronaldinho is probably coming to our team. Their is said that Hala Madrid wants KAKA' and they know now that KAKA isn't going anywhere until 2010-2011.

I got this webstie check it out:
(link removed)

Here is where you guys going to jump for joy. The Atletico Madrid player F.Torres will be playing with Steven Gerrard and Jermaine Pennant.
Note to everyone: Jermaine Pennant is like Zidane a bit. He played very well in UEFA Champions League Final.

Fox Soccer Channel is going to rock this year.

asimon2006 wrote:
Alexandre Pato is coming to your FOX SOCCER CHANNEL SOON in JANuary 2008. A.C. Milan chairman of which I found said that the kid is coming to the club because he wants to be on their team. Real Madrid and Chelsea were trying to be cunning and get him. . Now I heard Ronaldinho is probably coming to our team. Their is said that Hala Madrid wants KAKA' and they know now that KAKA isn't going anywhere until 2010-2011.

I got this webstie check it out:
(Link removed)

Here is where you guys going to jump for joy. The Atletico Madrid player F.Torres will be playing with Steven Gerrard and Jermaine Pennant.
Note to everyone: Jermaine Pennant is like Zidane a bit. He played very well in UEFA Champions League Final.

Fox Soccer Channel is going to rock this year.

well another shameless plug...i'm just glad i could shut it down :D
topic locked