Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Inter vs AC Milan

Well, perhaps they should have got a bigger fine, and maybe playing behind closed doors for longer would help... UEFA seem to have let them off a bit lightly, if you ask me.

What a pity that amid all this controversy, Shevchenko's blistering strike has been pretty much forgotten. It's understandable given the extreme nature of the San Siro Fireworks Display - But what a strike!

The Italian government has annonced that if an item is thrown on a field the game will be cancelled right away and the home team will lose 3-0.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

what is the deal with those pictures FC barcelona....???...????

one is ok i guess.......but two???????

Hate it or love it, now...I might put up a 3rd one.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

how did you get those pics in your sig
http://masterclass-freestyle.tk/ < clicky

[img]site%20of%20picture[/img]
FORÇA BARÇA!

jdefoe wrote:
dida is such a s good actor, i've got hitten wiht a flare before, yes it burnt, but it went away after a few mins. He was acting like he was dying. I'd give him an oscar for that

Im sure many people have gotten hit with flares, it depends on where the flare is thrown from, if someone throws it from a different distance, it might hurt more, and you dont always get hit the same way. Basically, just show some respect.