Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Are we any good? :lol:

   
Heres a vid of me (black shirt) and a friend (white shirt). Are we any good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNa6WIQBeWc
   
murc wrote:
Are we any good?

Well, I don't think I can say from one video alone. Your instep shots are good and low, although I don't think you had much control at 35 yards. I wasn't too impressed of how both of you finished the crosses, but I guess it's not bad for your age.
   
expert wrote:
Well, I don't think I can say from one video alone. Your instep shots are good and low, although I don't think you had much control at 35 yards. I wasn't too impressed of how both of you finished the crosses, but I guess it's not bad for your age.


At least you were honest. I think it's pretty fair to say that only one of us can hit the long one well... THE FAT ONE, AHAHA.

You could probably tell by the silly celebration white shirt dude did, that we were only messing around. But, as for the crosses, all we were trying to do were uncalled for / low percentage volleys. If we were to try to be efficient with our finishing, which we TRY TO BE when we play games, we can hold our own. Blah, it's not like we're pros or anything. :roll:

You gotta admit that the scissor was pretty nice though. :P


   
murc wrote:
But, as for the crosses, all we were trying to do were uncalled for / low percentage volleys. If we were to try to be efficient with our finishing

I'd love to see that in your next video!
murc wrote:
You gotta admit that the scissor was pretty nice though. :P

Don't get me wrong, you dudes are not bad at all :)
   
ye you guys are pretty good. A bit better than me but im 14
   
the fat one with black t-shirt should loose some weight. you told me to be honest, so i am.
   
Falcao wrote:
the fat one with black t-shirt should loose some weight. you told me to be honest, so i am.


Yep... I do.
   
Falcao, that's a disrespectful thing to say, and it's not even on topic.
   
Oh no, let him say what he wants. I'm sure he's MILES better than us, otherwise he wouldn't have the gaul to say such things... I hope he's better than we are anyway. He lives in Europe for god's sake. I'm sure he'll be posting a video soon to prove that his skills are superior to those of ours.
   

P12

Nice video!!

You must have courage to put one video in You Tube!!
everybody can see it and the comments coukld not be the best!! very nice!!

and i wanna see a Falcao's video too...Let's see what he can show us of the european football! :wink:
"Game after game after game, I realize now what's most important im ,y life: FOOTBALL!"

   
i didn't say your bad murc! you said yourself you were fat, so i was like; ok then
just loose some weight. i hope you get my point! i was trying to give you some
advice since you said you were fat..
   
ur finishes are pretty good and the scissors at the end was nice :) if you could finish corner kicks like that constantly then i wouldnt mind you on my team 8)
"The time you spent not practising, someone out there's becoming better than you"

Image

   
how old are you?i like your shots i could not tell what part of your foot you were striking the ball with tho,some good finishes. :)
   
Falcao wrote:
i didn't say your bad murc! you said yourself you were fat, so i was like; ok then
just loose some weight. i hope you get my point! i was trying to give you some
advice since you said you were fat..


Gah... put a smiley or somthing in there so it doesn't look so hostile :P. Anywho, I've been dieting for about a month now and have lost 15 pounds(also working with weights, so adding muscle too). I just have a big butt and a jolly gut. My lower body and my form are the only reasons I can strike the ball so hard. Just goes to show that anyone, with enough practice, can do this stuff.

fil10 wrote:
ur finishes are pretty good and the scissors at the end was nice. if you could finish corner kicks like that constantly then i wouldnt mind you on my team


Thanks dude.

striker1 wrote:
how old are you?i like your shots i could not tell what part of your foot you were striking the ball with tho,some good finishes.


19 y/o... I was hitting the sweet spot pretty good that day, lol.

As soon as the weather cooperates we'll make another one.
   
Glad to hear youre getting in better shape. Keep with it bro you'll get there i promise.
Image