Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Please help me or I lose my only chance

Ola people.....I gotta trial for Chelsea in August but everyone says that i need to improve my speed and stamina......i do 9 km. on the treedmill but it doesn't seem to show. Please gimme some drills that will improve speed and stamina.
'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

Get out and do some distanceing running or timed distance running like set a goal 5 miles in 35 min or get out thier and run, jump, sprint etc for 90 plus minutes

bad fitness=you failed

no matter how much skill on the ball :lol:

My coach (ex-professional) makes us for 2 weeks during pre season is all we do is a 9km run, first off we started at 45 mins then move down as much as possible (37 for me) it only takes 4-5 weeks of running and stuff to REALLY improve your stamina. Just make sure when ever you jog it is out of your comfort level, and remember its not how far you run but how much you push yourself.

9KM =HOW MANY MILES?

5 miles approx.

how many times per week did your team do this pre season training? everyday? was there anything else he made you do?

No one said anything about speed....
'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - Mark Viduka

http://expertfootball.com/gossip/answer.php?qid=651
Quickness program.

Naw man... I aint trying to put you down or make you sad or anything...

But like atleast 1 out of 1,000 people are getting trials for chelsea...

2 people I know from real life got a trial for chelsea

Chelsea are scouting a lot at the moment

But still... It don't mean like you should not try your hardest
Remember... Never do a skill twice, always be creative, after that, you'll own.

All cool bro I know that but i believe I can get in and even if I don't I wanna feel like I tried my hardest

Quote:
how many times per week did your team do this pre season training? everyday? was there anything else he made you do?

yeah everyday for 2 weeks, then after the run each day we did some running up and down hills, it was hell, but its worth it when your done the 2 weeks.