Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Yung-ital reaches 1000 posts

BIG UP to Yung-Ital* Who became the first person to get over 1000 posts!!!!! Woo-hoo!!

(but don't post for the sake of it people)
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

lol well ur not setting that good an example there wiseman!

but congrats yung
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

matt wrote:
lol well ur not setting that good an example there wiseman!

but congrats yung

What do u mean????
He who thinks too much about every step he takes will stay on one leg all his life.

he means u posted for the sake of it and u told poeple not to lol

what the hell?????? How am I posting for the sake of it????? I hate that sort of thing!!!!

"Apologies Yung-ital, you're not allowed to have recognition."

For goodness sake, who else has got 1000 posts?? So what is wrong with giving him credit.

Get it sorted mate.

yea, seriously, congradulations. and i dont think its setting a bad example, just honoring one of the members on an outstanding performance(if you can call it a performance) just another step for EF.
if a quiz is quizzical, then what's a test?

yay cool yung ital u should make a party :!:
RAMI 07

lol a party rami lol funny stuff .... congrats yung ...

k whats up with wiseman like seorsusly who cares if ur post is short its not a posting competition its a site to get help from

Theres nothing up with me mate. I don't like people who posts pointless posts (lyk u), and I'm being accused of doing this.

wiseman i didnt mean to 'accuse' u of anything, i was just joking! in fact i agree with u on this one

and Ivan u contradict urself, if ur post is short it is unlikely to be of much help to anyone is it. and I DO care if ur post is short, it is becoming increasingly irritating.
The Man Your Man Could Smell Like.

congrats but beware..I will reach 3000 as I have set out to but I won't post meaningless posts. this might be as meaningless as I'll ever post. haha

anyways, yeah I do agree with Ivan this site is one to get help from so there's no need for us to argue whether we shouldn't be posting shorties as long as they're not meaningless one-liners.

frizzyan wrote:
as long as they're not meaningless one-liners.

lol. Thats exactly wat a lot of them r. And it reely bugs me. I have told some peeps, and some hav taken it into account, and other, less mature people r delibrately carryin on, such as RAYES and RG900.

haha well the problem is as a mod, we have limited capabilities. The max we can do is warn the user. but if he/she ignores us..then I guess that's that.

Can't you delete posts?
Immediately start dealing with it.