Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Barack Obama

Would you not vote for Barack Obama based on race?
Yes.  22%  (10 votes)
No.  78%  (36 votes)
   
INTER1908 wrote:
Everybody in the room was upset of course he wasn't going to answer it. I don't understand why you are putting so much time and energy into proving me wrong. I don't like either candidate and I didn't say anything about your idol NObama (except for saying "NObama")...(and calling him a tool...and fake..)
So why are you so up in arms about this? You can't attack someone for having different views.

As for the jerseys :WTF????????


Why am I up in arms, well lets see.

1. You said that I was stupid.
2. It didn't take that much time. It took 45 seconds. I went to youtube and typed in mcain cussing, and mccain cunt. I cut pasted the videos. Didn't take that much time.
3. You say you didn't say anything about Obama, but you called him a tool and a fake.
4. Im not attacking you because of your views, I'm attacking you because of your ignorance and stupidity.

Thats all
Chelsea>Your team

   
You don't know me, don't call me stupid.
   
oh ok retard
Chelsea>Your team

   
fr33k1ck wrote:
oh ok retard

You both are obviously very mature and intelligent :P , but let's try to keep things civil. Please? :D
   
Ha, yeah sure sorry.
   
For Christians such as Nat_H & myself, I figured you might like to read this...
http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illin ... -vote.html
   
BGbeast23 wrote:
For Christians such as Nat_H & myself, I figured you might like to read this...
http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illin ... -vote.html

For conservatives such as you two you might want to watch this.
http://www.conservativesforchange.com/

Not voting for Barrack Obama would be the biggest mistake that any American could make right now. For the simple reason that 99% of people who are not american HATE John McCain. If John McCain gets voted in then the rest of the world is going to drop America like it just contracted leprosy, which won't be too great for you guys considering the current state of your economy.

And if any of you are not going to vote then Register to vote and VOTE OBAMA FOR ME!
Image
Image
www.mission-control.tumblr.com

   
Hugh wrote:
BGbeast23 wrote:
For Christians such as Nat_H & myself, I figured you might like to read this...
http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illin ... -vote.html

For conservatives such as you two you might want to watch this.
http://www.conservativesforchange.com/

Not voting for Barrack Obama would be the biggest mistake that any American could make right now. For the simple reason that 99% of people who are not american HATE John McCain. If John McCain gets voted in then the rest of the world is going to drop America like it just contracted leprosy, which won't be too great for you guys considering the current state of your economy.

And if any of you are not going to vote then Register to vote and VOTE OBAMA FOR ME!


Ill vote for u hugh
Chelsea>Your team

   
Hugh wrote:
BGbeast23 wrote:
For Christians such as Nat_H & myself, I figured you might like to read this...
http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illin ... -vote.html

For conservatives such as you two you might want to watch this.
http://www.conservativesforchange.com/

Not voting for Barrack Obama would be the biggest mistake that any American could make right now. For the simple reason that 99% of people who are not american HATE John McCain. If John McCain gets voted in then the rest of the world is going to drop America like it just contracted leprosy, which won't be too great for you guys considering the current state of your economy.

And if any of you are not going to vote then Register to vote and VOTE OBAMA FOR ME!


no matter what people say elections are almost 100% won on likeability....not policies......... :wink:

im with you hugh...Obama 08' 8)
Image
sig by 2brown347

   
Hugh wrote:
BGbeast23 wrote:
For Christians such as Nat_H & myself, I figured you might like to read this...
http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illin ... -vote.html

For conservatives such as you two you might want to watch this.
http://www.conservativesforchange.com/

Not voting for Barrack Obama would be the biggest mistake that any American could make right now. For the simple reason that 99% of people who are not american HATE John McCain. If John McCain gets voted in then the rest of the world is going to drop America like it just contracted leprosy, which won't be too great for you guys considering the current state of your economy.

And if any of you are not going to vote then Register to vote and VOTE OBAMA FOR ME!

Supporting Obama is supporting gay marriage, which is completely against God. If you want America to end up like Sodom and Gomorrah, let's keep going in this direction. Look at what happened to Isreal, God's chosen people, when they turned away from God. Just think, do you want that to happen to us, too?
I don't want to turn this into a religion debate, so that's all I plan on saying in this thread.
   
good point but imo,i think the world is going to get like sodom and gomorah regardless of who wins..the world is just going downhill,people choosing to believe scientists instead of the Bible..i mean theres vids on youtube about scientists saying we are monkeys and if u read the comments u will wonder,how are people so dumb..sorry if i offend anyone that believes in what scientists say(although i didnt really say anything that can offend
JESUS IS LORD
Image
Oh crap,missed me bus!!
Image

   
If u dont believe in gay marriage who cares. God will reward the righteous, who cares if gays can get married?
Chelsea>Your team

   
fr33k1ck wrote:
If u dont believe in gay marriage who cares. God will reward the righteous, who cares if gays can get married?


Isn't it only legal in like 2 states? I doubt every state will even allow it. There are some very conservative states in this nation. I don't see the point. If you get married in California and then leave the state then technically wouldn't that make you unmarried?
   
No, I think it's called grandfathering or something.
   
it's not grandfathering. grandfathering is when there is a new law put into place but things that were considered right under the old law can still be followed and only future situation will be affected by the new law.
Image